• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most embarassing/Worst Game you've ever bought?

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Worst game that I still played all the way through - Wizards & Warriors for the NES

Worst game that I couldn't be bothered to play more than 2 or 3 minutes - Brute Force for the Xbox (I quickly figured out why they gave it to me for free when I got my Xbox)

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Well, I absolutely hated........ Well, I didn't like OoT, but I didn't hate it. Ooo, I got it! Pokemon trozei. Boring. As. Bill. Cosby. Reading. The. Phonebook. On. A. Tuesday. Night. With. Oprah. Actually, that's MORE exciting than this game.

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
I have to say, very few games I get are so intolerable that I have to return them, but that was the case with Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut. I don't remember a whole lot about it (I probably wiped it from memory) but I just recall it being overwhelmingly mediocre, the controls really frustrating, and generally not living up to the expectations I had.

I sampled the worst game ever at an anime convention. It's called "Homie Rollerz" and it's based on vending machine toys. Worst game ever.

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
Zoo Tycoon 2 for DS. Oh. My. Gosh. That game was so boring and the third level is way two hard and it's NOTHING like Zoo Tycoon 2 for PC. It's boring and it's exactly like Zoo Tycoon. You can't even get up close and personal with the animals.

I also hate Super Smash Bros Brawl, Casper: Spirit Dimensions, Megaman III, Rayman, Tarzan: Untamed, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros: the Lost Levels, Kid Icarus, Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters, Pokemon D/P/P, Pokemon PBR, LoZ: Majora's Mask, Pikmin, Pikmin 2, Shrek: Extra Large, and lastly, the one game I absolutely hate second only to SimEarth: Mother 3.
In reality, there's a list hundreds times larger than this one, but I didn't use it because it uses common ones like Wii Fit Plus.

Beeker

Wild Card
The Worst games I believe are any of the CDI's. That includes Hotel Mario and the unspeakable Zeldas. But I've never played them. I honestly want to play them just to see how hilarious they are:xd:

The ones I've played that are the worst: either Wii Play or Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz. I got both of these games when I first got my Wii, and only played them for a month or two. When SMB turned to party games, I did not like it. Not to mention the controls were tough. I'm honestly sick of party games. I played all the Mario Partys and only enjoyed up to the fifth one, tbh. I honestly feel done with that genre.

Looking back, it makes me laugh that I decided to get Monkey Ball while my sister picked TP. One of these I have rarely touched. Guess which one.;)

Boring. As. Bill. Cosby. Reading. The. Phonebook. On. A. Tuesday. Night. With. Oprah.

That's not boring! I enjoy that very much.:nod:

D

DragonDePlatino

Dewy's Adventure

DEWY'S ADVENTURE! GrRrRrRr With its horrible slippery controls, overly cheery visuals and a main character with a voice ALMOST as annoying as Navi's, this is in my opinion the worst game I have ever played! I mean like, its JUST a cheap game made to advertise Aqua pods! :mad: I'm O.K. with ads in a NASCAR or sports game, but in a PLATFORMER? REALLY?

aquapod.jpg

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
Super Mario Galaxy 2.

UGH!

Whaa.. I.. don't.. understand... can't.. comprehend.. *Brain explodes*

Anyways, my least favorite game of all time is probably Wii Music. I enjoyed Wii Sports, Wii Fit and Wii Sports Resort and thought Wii Play was ok so I thought Wii Music wouldn't be too bad. I picked it up without knowing too much about it and man, was that a mistake. I played it for about 5 minutes and turned off my wii right away. I haven't touched the game since. It has no objective and the only thing you can do is pick up an instrument and change the speed of a song. Utterly pointless.

Other games I didn't like include Game Party, Spyro: a Hero's Tail, Big Brain Academy, Sims 2 Pets (for the DS. I'm a huge Sims fan but this was awful..), Carnival Games, Carnival Games: Mini Golf, Six Flags Fun Park, Deca Sports, and so much more..

All of you who claim that 1st party Nintendo games are the worst you've ever played: I refuse to believe that Twilight Princess or Mario Galaxy 2 are the absolute WORST games you've ever played. Unless you live under a rock, you've bound to have played some off brand third part spin off trash that was horrible. For me it's Petz Catz 2. Yeah, I own it because of certain circumstances I would rather not delve into at this very moment, but there's just nothing substantive to it. It's a very bad Nintendogs wannabe, watered down in every aspect. Just a mess to even attempt.

Eh...
I would say 'Super Princess Peach'. I mean, really. First off, Bowser decides to capture Mario using the Vibe Sceptor. Then Princess Peach can't just save them normally but has to fit in with the rest of the crazed Mushroom Kingdom and use her emotions as well. The plot seemed rediculous. Eh, I never really liked Peach much, so that could be part of it. It's just not as fun to play because there isn't really anything to do except travel the world with a talking umbrella.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom