• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Signup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signup for Mafia is closed. A new thread will appear for the game shortly. Signups will reopen when the time comes for a new game. ;)

Signups have started again! Please sign up ASAP if you're interested. I'd love all the last game's players to play again, as well as some new people. As many as possible really! :3

I'll also be deciding a game mod for the next game as I intend to play myself this time. So:

I'm in. :P

Ikana

Trollkastel
Well now since my internet is back up and I don't have to use the library computor anymore I will be active unlike the other game I wish to sign up

Epwna

The epic turnip king
I'll play, but I would really like to mod. I know I could do it. But, if you pick someone else, I'll still play.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I can't guarantee I'll be as active as some other players this time, but I definitely want in. Hopefully I'll last longer than just one day this time. XD

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Well ever since i signed up i wanted to be in teh mafia game and now i can be in it yay, hmm i wanted to say stuff in itso bad T.T it was torture
yeah same if there is any room count me in

Last edited:

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Count me in, Axle! I'm hooked on Mafia and I just can't stop! Hopefully, I won't be nightkilled like last time. Whoever decided to have me killed last game, know that you'll die. Whether or not we're on the same team, you're gonna die. So be warned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom