• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Signup)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
The Atsie is in, I just have to go look over the rules so I know what to do, if anyone could help me out a bit, thank you. *goes to read the very first post*

That's great that you're here Atsu. Just know that the roles were the set up for the last game, not necessarily this game. Those are the basic roles, but remember that some may not appear and there may be other roles that appear. Other than the roles, the post is entirely valid for this game.

Owen in charge of this?

Sign me up! There's nothing better then accusing and being accused!

- DO NOT POST INFORMATION FROM OUTSIDE THE GAME. This means any information, revealing or otherwise, that comes from screenshots of the active user list, IM conversations, or anything. If you post such information, you will be ModKilled.

- I'm the reason they made that rule... <_<

J

Jack Archer

Well, I'm interested in participating in this, sure count me in!

Owen in charge of this?
Ver-go will be modding. I'm running the sign-ups and showing him how, however.

- I'm the reason they made that rule... <_<
Nah, it was the people in the Group Mafia game who were really messing everything up. You never did anything very game-breaking.

Anyway, it's great to have some of you guys from LoZ. We have a lot more experienced players now. We could use some more people, so try to get people to join. :P

I'll close sign-ups in roughly a week. Probably sooner. We shall see.

Yay! Chise is joining! We have 31 players now, anyone have friends they can ask to join? How many are you wanting Vergo?

I'm wanting to implement the "Vampire" role if possible. The Vampire starts of the game as a normal Townie, but upon being lynched or night-killed, is resurrected as an immortal slave of the mafia, and is able to target another townie each night as an additional night kill to the normal mafia voting. He can't participate in any thread discussion, and wins along with the mafia. The Townies can still win by eliminating the mafia, since the Vampire can't be killed.

The fact that it adds ANOTHER kill in addition to the mafia, serial killer, and lynching means that if we didn't have A LOT of people, the game would be cut down considerably in length. In fact, I'm not even sure my variation of the Vampire role would be beneficial to the game at all, which is why I don't want to experiment with it without a lot of participants.

Ideally, 40 would be an amazing number to have. 35 could work as well. I would like for all of the game veterans who have experience with this game to tell me whether or not the Vampire role is a good idea.

So yeah, more people sign up plz. :)

Kazumi

chagy
Well, hopefully I can actually participate this time. Well, I most likely will be able to. Probably. Hopefully... Well um.. Count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom