• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Signup)

Status
Not open for further replies.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I believe that I will join in this game. I don't know if I will be good at it, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try, right? :)

Kybyrian

Well, due to encouragement from my friend Axle the Troll, I will indeed join in on this.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Alright, I'm here to sign up. I don't know what I'm getting into though since I'm the most conspicuous guy here.

Hey, you're not giving yourself enough credit dude. You did pretty well in the last game and whatever side you're one this time around, I'm pretty sure you'll do pretty well this time around too.

On an unrelated note, I can't wait to get Triforce Eden killed. :D We've got a bit of a Mafia rivalry going on, for the many who aren't aware around these parts.

I'm not sure if this is 100% correct the procedure to join, but Kybyrian won't stop pestering me until I join this ... soo ... might as well. From what Axle describes, it sounds like a p good game.

EDIT: For Ky, this must be added.

"I'm Zenawkz! I weane joyn!"

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Alright, I'm here to sign up. I don't know what I'm getting into though since I'm the most conspicuous guy here.
Ah, I'm sure things will be better this time Charge. The first day started off badly with a lot of playing around and you got blamed for a lot of it. And also realize while you were suspected you never got lynched.

Whoa! We have 42 players now! 42!! Do you understand the importance of that?!

Kybyrian

Ah, I'm sure things will be better this time Charge. The first day started off badly with a lot of playing around and you got blamed for a lot of it. And also realize while you were suspected you never got lynched.

Whoa! We have 42 players now! 42!! Do you understand the importance of that?!

YES! I do understand! 42 is the answer to life and the universe!

M

Mizer

Hey, you're not giving yourself enough credit dude. You did pretty well in the last game and whatever side you're one this time around, I'm pretty sure you'll do pretty well this time around too.

On an unrelated note, I can't wait to get Triforce Eden killed. :D We've got a bit of a Mafia rivalry going on, for the many who aren't aware around these parts.

Just remember Tyler, if he's not mafia or anti-town when you get him lynched. There will be some.... repercussions caused by your actions.

<.<
>.>

If you need help though.....

Sign-ups are closed on account of the 42. Lucky freaking number. You can join the next game when sign-ups are reopened.

Ver-go-a-go-go will be modding. Game shall start in a new thread by tomorrow, probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom