• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I'm just glad I even managed to live for more than 3 days. The fact that three of the Mafia were Qoir buddies made my death more fun, cus then I just followed you guys making mincemeat out of the townies the last few days :3

I must say, love the deaths. Y'all are absolutely psychotic.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Wow, the game is over now... It was quite fun, though towards the end I didn't have enough time to look over the thread and make my vote as mafia. (Is that where me always being last comes from? I loved that. :xd:) I had tons of fun. I definitely can't wait till next game. =D

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Just read the results. Oh man I was totally off. Had I been alive, the next Person I would have gone after would have been Durion. Guess my detective skills aren't what they should be. :)

Seriously guys, throughout this whole game I felt ignored. No suspicion toward me was ever posted. You guys made this boring for me DX

In fact, that's actually why I became inactive later in the game. No one was ever going to go for me because no one payed attention to my posts. So really I was just posting to avoid modkill.

Also, I found out that some suspicion was on me, but it was never posted. From Panda and Xinn, and possibly Bay. You girls should have just posted it. Anyone else found me suspicious? =D

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Nice job XD

It was hard enough that I was the ONLY Mason who had to think everything through, and man my points were a little off. Charge was not really playing since day 1, so I was relying on myself.
Oh well, better luck next time.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Also, I found out that some suspicion was on me, but it was never posted. From Panda and Xinn, and possibly Bay. You girls should have just posted it. Anyone else found me suspicious? =D
Idk about Panda and Jo, but the reason I didn't post my suspicion was because the only reason I was suspicious was due to the fact that you made a post against me during the day I was under fire, and I knew the mafia was after me, and you did not seem like the kind of person to turn on me on that kind of evidence, so I though OMG MAFIA, but then was like meh, no one's gonna listen to my evidence cus it was evidence only SK could have had, and I was kinda pro-mafia at that point anyways X3

Besides, how could I raise a finger against a little bunny? (I so need to stop taking inside jokes into posts with me)

In retrospect, the townies missed a LOT of obvious hints from that day. I even dropped a hint that the mafia knew who the SK was, and thought MAYBE some of you MAY have gone on that after I died, and then Pocket even made a post on the SAME HINT, and NO ONE paid attention to either of those posts. Feels like you guys just handed the mafia their victory, and seeing how there was only one mafia lynched and half still standing at the end, ya guys pretty much did.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Wow. I'm surprised that no on really thought of me being mafia. There were moments where people threw out a little suspicion, but it never was fully expanded and thought on. At least I know in this thread it wasn't. I wasn't lying about why I was inactive for a while though. My internet was going crazy, still is actually, and it wouldn't allow me to get on.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
So it's all over. :P
I knew it. I should have voted for Ky...or Pocket, since he was the one that cut off my head
Anyway, it was fun. Will there be a mafia 3?! D:

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Yyyyyou just got pwned ftw! Now you're dead, you're dead 'cuz we killed you! We took you by surprise! Okay that's enough. :3

But seriously, nice game guys. I'm actually somewhat surprised that I lived as long as I did. It's tough to play as Mafia when your playstyle is so obviously Pro Town and hard to adapt to make it Anti Town. Eh, whatever, I did pretty well, and I'm glad I managed to nail the Serial Killer. And top it off with the fact that we were killing off the good players (IE Axle, Keyshe, etc.) I'm surprised that you didn't get more suspicious of me.

As for the Atsuma thing, I'm really sorry about that buddy. My Pro Town instincts took over and stuff. And then I'd get lynched I backed off. On the bright side, my unintentional gambit gave me that little extra push to survive longer and helped result in a Mafia victory. :D Hopefully you'll get to live longer next time.

Still, good game and I hope to see youse guys in the next game.

Anyway, it was fun. Will there be a mafia 3?! D:

I'd say that's a good possibility.

Good game, that was fun. Kudos to Din Akera for nightkilling me, I'm not sure what gave me away as mafia. Can't wait for the next round! And thanks to Vergo for modding. I loved reading all the deaths

In retrospect, the townies missed a LOT of obvious hints from that day. I even dropped a hint that the mafia knew who the SK was, and thought MAYBE some of you MAY have gone on that after I died, and then Pocket even made a post on the SAME HINT, and NO ONE paid attention to either of those posts.

I'm surprised by this too. I thought people would go after Zenox and Kybyrian after you got lynched since they were trying hard to get you lynched, and only the mafia would know who the SK was because of MK9's roleblock before he died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom