• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kybyrian

I'm surprised by this too. I thought people would go after Zenox and Kybyrian after you got lynched since they were trying hard to get you lynched, and only the mafia would know who the SK was because of MK9's roleblock before he died.

The plan was to see through to it that Zenox was killed because of the suspicion people would likely be placing on him from the Serial Killer getting lynched. Once he flipped townie, people would believe that I was townie because I would be defending him, and I'm the one that primarily backed him up during the lynching of Xinnamin.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
This was my first Mafia game, thank you Ver-go for hosting it and entertaining us with the death posts as well as giving me the chance to play a special role!

But let me tell you being the beloved princess WAS OMG INCREDIBLY STRESSFUL, and I quickly learned that playing the game was only going to get me lynched (see: Axel) and that I could really screw over the townies if I didn't watch my step.

Having to depend on the outspoken townies, or those you hoped were townies, to find the mafia and quietly bandwagon was tough. There were times I had to vote on some folks I really didn't think were mafia. ; ~; Sorry Random & King, but in my defense that's why I KEPT ASKING FOR PEOPLE TO "CONVINCE" ME TO RETRACT MY VOTE. >:

Ya'll can talk about how easy it was to spot I was the princess in hindsight, but I hope despite the.... end result, I did the townies good. ::Adjusts crown and fluffs up frilly pink dress::

As far as Mafia goes, I had this gut feeling it was either Zenox or Kybyrian who was the Godfather because you two were like the most actively playing the game, yet best as detracting attention from yourselves when suspicion arose. Zenox might seem like a weird pick because of all that happened on the first night, but I wasn't about to rule out a conspiracy theory. 8D;

Can't wait for the next game~ <3

Since the game is over, I just need to ask. Why did the mafia, the serial killer and the vigilante go after me all at once?

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Since the game is over, I just need to ask. Why did the mafia, the serial killer and the vigilante go after me all at once?
I can't speak for the mafia and vig, but I think I still remember my reason. I think it was cus you were the only person (or at least the only one I saw) to point out Orlov day one, and then he went and got night killed by the vig, and it made no sense to me cus he made like...one post, unless you were the vig and I kinda doubted that the vig would expose themselves so easily but as the SK I really didn't care who died that early in the game so long as someone died, and that was just a downright confusing day 2, and I was too busy to really analyze anyone else, and I was shooting in the dark for the most part as a result, so yeah. Made for an interesting night kill sequence though.

Speaking for the mafia, I think it was because we believed you were the cop. Turns out you weren't, and the cop was modkilled for inactivity.

Kybyrian

Suspicions that you were the vig. I can't remember if you were killed before the cop. It might have been cop we were going after.

Din Akera

Sniper
Game over hey?
I'm sorry I was such a bad vig guys. I did start to figure it out toward the end but I was too bold and the mafia caught me. I was a completely new player to this type of game and so, I certainly tried lol. But I had fun! My actions at first were yes, quite random because I was stabbing int he dark. Then when I really started to figure out how the game worked it became more calculated and I got a couple hits.

And Just so you know, Knowlee, you were next ont eh hit list, but then I was killed. lol

And Zack, You were in my 'I have no idea what I am doing' stage. You came off as aggressive and I was literally stabbing in the dark. It was sompletely conincidence on my end of things

Nah, we thought he was the cop because of something he said.

Really? Since I've been killed by you guys, I always thought it was because I was the one (if not, correct me on this) that turned almost everyone against Atsuma, one of your own.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Suspicions that you were the vig. I can't remember if you were killed before the cop. It might have been cop we were going after.

I'm actually nearly 100% sure we suspected he was the Cop, and the Cop got Modkilled for inactivity later on. I have to say, you guys weren't too great this time but you did your best and that's what counts. Besides, us Mafia had quite a few great players (PJDEP, Pocket, Kybyrian, etc.) and you guys were pretty much just left with Durion for most of the game to be your knight in shining armor, so it's understandable that you didn't do as great as you did last time. After all, one man, no matter how good he is at analyzing a person's behavior, can't break through the shadows and seeds of confusion spread by like, 10 Mafia members, several of which were very good at covering up and doing their jobs. Okay, it's possible, but very hard and unlikely.

Speaking of Durion. What happened to my suggestion to kill Durion later on, guys? Is it because some of you (IE Pocket and Kybyrian) were among the group of "analyzers" who were getting targetted and you'd be suspected if you killed him? Or is it because you were getting leads on important Power Roles like the Beloved Princess and Vig?

Austin

Austin
Speaking of Durion. What happened to my suggestion to kill Durion later on, guys? Is it because some of you (IE Pocket and Kybyrian) were among the group of "analyzers" who were getting targetted and you'd be suspected if you killed him? Or is it because you were getting leads on important Power Roles like the Beloved Princess and Vig?
The second, I think. He would have been our next target had we not won the game.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Din Akera said:
And Just so you know, Knowlee, you were next ont eh hit list, but then I was killed. lol

Well, then it was a good thing you got nightkilled before that could happen. :xd: I wasn't expecting to last until the end of the game. I figured that someone was either gonna lynch or nightkill me sooner or later, but it never happened. But I figured that there were a few people suspicious of me, you being one of them.

Keyshe said:
Good game guys!
PJ and Knowlee were Mafia eh, if only I hadn't been killed so fast T_T
Sorry, Keyshe. You're smart, so we needed to take you out as soon as we could, much like Axle ^_^;

zack125 said:
Really? Since I've been killed by you guys, I always thought it was because I was the one (if not, correct me on this) that turned almost everyone against Atsuma, one of your own.
Nah, Atsuma dug his own grave, really. After a while, we were just done with him because the spotlight was on him and he never tried to get rid of it. He actually kept it on himself.

Master Kokiri 9 said:
Well, to be honest, I just didn't have any focus to post in any section on the forum during that time, even this one. Also, there were only two people who caught on that we were killing off the smarter people, and that was Din and Zenox. There might have been others, but Din and Zenox were the only ones who posted something about it. So I guess that really wouldn't matter since Din was killed and Ky was just using Zenox.

Last edited:

Kybyrian

Durion wasn't actually getting anywhere, and I didn't see him as doing it anytime soon. He's smart, but he was using his intelligence in the wrong way. He also stated multiple times that he believed that I was 100% townie. Going with this, I decided to stick by him and I could most certainly use him as cover. It's great having an intelligent player who is also a townie on your side.

His level of intelligence still made me worried that he would point out PJ and Pocket, though, who were, in my opinion and in their own, most certainly Mafia. He would have been our next kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom