• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia E: GAHH! WEREWOLVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel

be vigitant
I am lead to believe that there is no SK. A no NK the first night would probably have been the doc saving the right person then. My belief is that the doc messed up night two, and that lead to Kyby's death. Dat is my assumtion. Or night two, the doc saved the person who was targeted by SK. Could also be that night one, there was a roleblocker that blocked the SK or mafia, and the doc saved someone too.

Just wanted to point that out. :\

Are you implying that you're the doctor or perhaps the vigilante with this post? Because earlier in the game you said the town couldn't afford to lynch you. Or are you trying to cover that you're scum?

Pen

The game is on!
Erebea, Josh and A Link In Time are definitely on the top of my scum list right now. I'm pretty sure at least one of them is scum... All of them seemed to cast their votes on Dracomajora pretty carelessly too. :suspicious: ALIT is probably the one acting the most "Mafia-like" out of the three in my opinion.

Raindrop14 does also appear scummy to me. Though, as have already been pointed out, she acts rather scummy in all the games. Nevertheless, we should certainly not ignore her.

IGMEOY: ALIT, Josh, Erebea, Raindrop

EBWODP:

Figured I'd post some lists here. Just to let you all know my exact thoughts for the time being. ^^

Posible scum:
A Link In Time - voted for Draco (+ voted PK)
Josh - voted for Draco (+ voted PK)
Erebea - voted for Draco
Raindrop14 - scummy behavior in general, though that's not necessarily important (+ voted PK)
Thareous - honestly just a hunch I recently got (+ voted PK)

Possible town:
Dracomajora - pretty much confirmed
Xinnamin - a hunch
Hero of Time - a hunch
Lord Death - was clearly against Zenox day 1

No clue:
Keeseman - can't evaluate yet
Rachel - can't evaluate yet

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
I don't understand. How could I be on the top of your scum list? Looking at your sentence after that statement, you seem to not be really sure in general. I understand being suspicious of every one, but pointing to and naming these people then pretty much implying that you don't really know yourself is pretty dumb. There's also the fact that even though I voted for dracomajora (for reasons every one had already stated, he was basically the only lead after yet another confusing night for the townies) quick, I spent the entire day before that trying to get people to not vote quickly.

So once again, Why am I on the top of your list?

You make a good point. After I made the "EBWODP" I had changed my mind a bit. My only real reason to suspect you is that you voted Draco, so it really isn't much. I'd probably put you as the fifth most scummy player in the game though (just my opinion). Sorry about the confusion, the names on each list are in no particular order.

Here Pendio, I'll do the honors of explaining your list for you.

Erebea, Josh and A Link In Time are definitely on the top of my scum list right now. I'm pretty sure at least one of them is scum... All of them seemed to cast their votes on Dracomajora pretty carelessly too. :suspicious: ALIT is probably the one acting the most "Mafia-like" out of the three in my opinion.

If you call voting for someone that pushed the death of the a townie pretty hard careless, then I'd like to see you try and do better. Oh wait, you haven't.

Raindrop14 does also appear scummy to me. Though, as have already been pointed out, she acts rather scummy in all the games. Nevertheless, we should certainly not ignore her.

Man, I'd love to have that excuse in my favor. Hey, I act like town in every game, doesthatmeani'mcooltoo????

IGMEOY: ALIT, Josh, Erebea, Raindrop

I've got my eye on your face

Posible scum:
A Link In Time - voted for Draco (+ voted PK)
Josh - voted for Draco (+ voted PK)
Erebea - voted for Draco
Raindrop14 - scummy behavior in general, though that's not necessarily important (+ voted PK)

A Link in Time - Relatively new and unused, none too bright
Josh - I don't think I need to explain myself
Erebea - relatively useless and inexperienced
Raindrop14 - Still laughing at that scum excuse this far down in the post. Got to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen a mafia game. I think you're making excuses for your scum buddy.
Thareous - eh

Possible town:
Dracomajora - pretty much confirmed
Xinnamin - a hunch
Hero of Time - a hunch
Lord Death - was clearly against Zenox day 1

Dracomajora - Or he's lying. I mean, you know, these things happen.
Xinnamin - I'd actually say the complete opposite. Xinn is usually bad at life and looks scummy.
Hero of Time - who
Lord Death - which I would be too if I knew I was on the same team as Zenox and knew he would f*ck everything up like usual

I always love people that use a townie death as something to butcher the people that voted for them. I voted for Zenox too, but you probably didn't feel it necessary to include that, right? I think you're scum, sir.

amirite?

Kirino

Tatakae
I don't see why you felt the need to pick apart and discredit Pendio's suspicions like that. Also, I'm a confirmed townie. Almost seems like you're trying to get people to doubt that.

D'aww I love you too. Except not at all because that'd be nasty.

</3

I don't see why you felt the need to pick apart and discredit Pendio's suspicions like that. Also, I'm a confirmed townie. Almost seems like you're trying to get people to doubt that.

Because that's what people do in mafia. They fight, and pick apart posts. Unless you forgot that.

I don't believe that you're confirmed. I really don't. I don't believe people are anything until I see the death notice. Mod support or not, you aren't confirmed.

And I'm not trying to get people to believe that. Even you know that, you're just trying to make me look bad, I'm sure.

What does this even mean

It means I have no idea who that is.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Posible scum:
[...]

...Anything more solid than a hunch that you can bring to terms? I'll have to seriously reevaluate my meta before I'm able to do that myself, because last time I checked I wasn't scum. Then again, I may be suffering from a multiple personality disorder, so it's hard for me to remember correctly... All joking aside, a lot of people voted for PK Flash than the ones you listed. A possible mixture of both Town and Mafia.

Raindrop14 - Still laughing at that scum excuse this far down in the post. Got to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen a mafia game. I think you're making excuses for your scum buddy.

Only one way to find out.

Vote: Raindrop14

I believe that now breaks the three-way tie and puts Rainy ahead of the rest.

Thareous - eh

Just...what?

What is happening here?

Pendio's list strikes me as very scummy. I can accuse someone of being mafia for their votes as well although it won't hold any ground. Pendio's always one to lurk in the shadows and would be hard to detect mafia. Keep your eye out for him.

Josh's behavior strikes as typical. That's his meta.

Pen

The game is on!
My lists... So much criticism. :kawaii:

Very well, I'd also like to make a vote now that they're worth twice as much (and to keep the game going).

Vote: Raindrop14

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Josh's behavior strikes as typical. That's his meta.

You know, ALIT, I really think Raindrop might be scum. Her posts are just so scummy. Yet you've written it off as her meta.

Then Josh gets put on Pendio's possible scum list, and he proceeds to write a long, sarcastic post tearing apart everything Pendio stated. Perhaps it was an attempt to discredit Pendio's list...

Yet you've written it off as his meta...

Josh possibly tried extremely hard to discredit a list that had you, Raindrop, and him on it. And those two are exactly the ones who've defended, ALIT, with the meta excuse (which I really think is a stupid excuse btw).

Anyway, I'm not accusing any of you at the moment (except Raindrop), but if she turns out to be scum, I think we'd have a jumping off point and relatively good reason to pressure both of you.

Then Josh gets put on Pendio's possible scum list, and he proceeds to write a long, sarcastic post tearing apart everything Pendio stated. Perhaps it was an attempt to discredit Pendio's list...

Yet you've written it off as his meta...

Actually, it was an attempt to discredit his list. cuz it was sooooooo bad

But actually even more than that, it's my superiority complex that feels the need to come in and prove everyone else wrong and show them up in a classy and sarcastic manner.

Josh possibly tried extremely hard to discredit a list that had you, Raindrop, and him on it. And those two are exactly the ones who've defended, ALIT, with the meta excuse (which I really think is a stupid excuse btw).

If you think that was trying extremely hard, then no wonder this country's education system is failing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom