• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia E: GAHH! WEREWOLVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
We are one vote away from hammering Raindrop now, I think? ZENOX GET IN HERE AND DO YOUR JOB, DON'T LET VIRAL DOWN, SON.

I still can't decide if she's really being scum or just being useless as per usual. No offense Rainy, but you are usually kind of useless in these games.

...Ah who am I kidding the reason I'm not personally hammering is because I don't trust Zenox to go into Twilight without messing everything up.

Vote Tally:

Josh: 2 (Xinnamin)
Xinnamin: 2 (Josh)
Raindrop14: 8 (Lord Death, Thareous, Pendio, Hero of Time)

No Vote Cast: 7 (Erebea, ALiT, Keeseman, Rachel, DracoMajora, Raindrop14)

TWILIGHT

Twilight will go until this time tomorrow, at which point it will be night.

I don't have the ability to tell you the results of your lynch, sadly. Those of you with night roles, make sure you PM VIRAL MAZE, do not PM me.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
How the heck can there be 8 votes when four of us voted?

Two Power Voters?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Nope; I'm confused. As such, so is my mathematical analysis... :/

EBWODP

Apparently, the Dreaming God's ability last night made us more persuasive. In other words, everyone's vote counts as two.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh. I missed noticing/reading that. Pretty handy role ability, but I wonder if it's going to last more than a Day.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Ohhhhhhhhhhh. I missed noticing/reading that. Pretty handy role ability, but I wonder if it's going to last more than a Day.

Has NO ONE been reading? It's not like this thread has been speeding to oblivion or anything, there aren't that many posts a day to read through properly >_<
The Dreaming God is a role where each and every day he picks a random ability to apply globally to the game. Traditionally the Dreaming God has no idea what his abilities are, usually he is just told to pick a number, or sometimes he is given vague hints as to what each ability is, but for the most part he is as clueless as to what is going to happen as we are. This means every single day something different happens. Day one, blue aura at night, global nightkill/nightrole protection. Day two, blue aura making everyone more convincing, everyone has double vote. Next day period, provided the Dreaming God is still alive, some new effect will take place.

I swear to god this has been explained no less than 4 times already >_<

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Nice job people, you just lynched the doctor. :\ I'll take some blame for my scummy behavior; but let this be a lesson to you all...

FoS: Josh

oh wait no

Vote: Josh

I like how I get b*tched at when i don't even vote for the guy that just got lynched

this game is redunkulous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom