• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia E: GAHH! WEREWOLVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
As for Draco's role disclosure, I'm almost completely certain he's Town. My only misgiving is a hunch that the role could be a special ability which hides his real identity. Viral's game has been fishy...as well as very perplexing...so I am not yet entirely sold on the idea. For the time being I'll just keep an eye on him and try to seek out a new lead.
Innocent Child - MafiaWiki

Confusing as the game may have been so far, it's really only been confusing because of the presence of a Dreaming God role. Otherwise Viral seems to be sticking to traditional roles.

Kirino

Tatakae
No unvoting the confirmed townie? This following a rather sudden, unexplained, aggressive vote on said townie? Sus-PI-cious~
^
Also,
This game makes no ****ing sense.

But unlike Zenox's game, it's not broken but rather confusing as hell.

Look at his reaction. He almost seems angered by what happened.

Note to mention he still hasn't removed his vote on me.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Sorry; I was a bit confused. I didn't realize my vote on Draco stood. The reason I voted for Draco was his rash decision in betting PK Flash was mafia. He'd never been this cocky in previous games. His confidence was justified, however, since his role prevented a traditional lynch.

The link that Xinn provided said Innocent Child is obviously always Town. Draco might've suggested that we go for PK Flash and turned out to be wrong, but since his role was mod-confirmed, then I no longer think he's scum. We can rule him out entirely, unless Viral is going against tradition, which I also doubt very much. But one thing I can agree with is that you're acting a bit jumpy over Draco's scenario. Is there some special rationale that you have in reserve?

@Xinn, Draco, Thar

Draco voted for PK because he wanted to move the day along. In retrospect, he knew he could gamble his life because of his role. I wasn't aware of that prior, however, and opted to vote for Draco.

I didn't realize I hadn't unvoted yet. I was certain I had.

unvote

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vote Tally:

Josh: 2 (Xinnamin)
Xinnamin: 2 (Josh)
Raindrop14: 2 (Lord Death)

No Vote Cast: 9 (Erebea, ALiT, Keeseman, Rachel, Pendio, DracoMajora, Thareous, Raindrop14, Hero of Time)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
This might sound repetitive since it's been said about many suspects, but for the time being I suggest we keep an eye on Alit. His logic doesn't scream scum! to me, even though it doesn't seem all that stable. At worst he was looking for an easy kill, and thus is someone we should watch out for.

After looking over the previous page, I came across Lord Death's analysis of Raindrop's post from awhile back...and what she had said was indeed questionable. It might be her meta to, I don't know, act scummy even when she isn't? But something tells me she could be hiding something, despite the claim that Town needs her in this game.

Any input?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
ModNote: I'm going to be away this weekend from Friday noon EST until sometime Monday afternoon. Zenox will take care of the vote count in my absence.

Day still ends Feb 18th, at 11:59pm EST (-5 GMT). I will be back in time for this. In the case of a lynch before deadline, the thread will be closed and the day will enter a Twilight period which will last 12-24 hours (at Zenox's discretion). After this, the thread will be locked and enter the night period. Proceed to send your PMs to me at this point. When I am back, I'll post the death scene and the day scene when/if I have all the PMs. Night 3 will last the regular 48hours.

So, tl;dr, Zenox will be keeping votes. In case of a lynch, send PMs to me. I'll post the night scene and day scene when I return Monday.

Goodluck, have fun, and POST :)
Certain players are lacking in the posting department. I don't like prodding players as I understand lurking is a tactic, but I will do so once Day 4 rolls around if I think you're not posting enough. If you can't play, there are others who would love to take your spot. That said, carry on!

For Zenox, the updated vote count:

HTML:
[B][SIZE=4]Vote Tally:[/SIZE][/B]

[b]Josh: [COLOR="#0000FF"]2[/COLOR][/b] (Xinnamin)
[B]Xinnamin: [/B][COLOR="#0000FF"][B]2[/B][/COLOR] (Josh)
[b]Raindrop14: [COLOR="#0000FF"]2[/COLOR][/b] (Lord Death)

No Vote Cast: 9 (Erebea, ALiT, Keeseman, Rachel, Pendio, DracoMajora, Thareous, Raindrop14, Hero of Time)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Day 3 ends Feb 18th, at 11:59pm EST (-5 GMT)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
...they noticed one of their number was missing.

The Dead: 3
Zenox - Strong Werewolf (Modified Strongman) - Lynched Day 1
PK Flash - Mason - Lynched Day 2
Kybyrian - Village Priest - Killed Night 2

I am lead to believe that there is no SK. A no NK the first night would probably have been the doc saving the right person then. My belief is that the doc messed up night two, and that lead to Kyby's death. Dat is my assumtion. Or night two, the doc saved the person who was targeted by SK. Could also be that night one, there was a roleblocker that blocked the SK or mafia, and the doc saved someone too.

Just wanted to point that out. :\

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
After looking over the previous page, I came across Lord Death's analysis of Raindrop's post from awhile back...and what she had said was indeed questionable. It might be her meta to, I don't know, act scummy even when she isn't? But something tells me she could be hiding something, despite the claim that Town needs her in this game.

Any input?
My input is that I'm honestly questioning if she's reading the thread properly. Case and point:
I am lead to believe that there is no SK. A no NK the first night would probably have been the doc saving the right person then. My belief is that the doc messed up night two, and that lead to Kyby's death. Dat is my assumtion. Or night two, the doc saved the person who was targeted by SK. Could also be that night one, there was a roleblocker that blocked the SK or mafia, and the doc saved someone too.

The existence of an SK aside, all the evidence so far has pointed towards the Dreaming God's blue aura on the first night being a global nightkill or nightrole block, not a dual miracle from the doctor/roleblockers two nights in a row.
A blue aura surrounded each every door but as the sunlight crept deeper into the village, the aura vanished. No one in the village saw it.

So I'm going to ask, Raindrop, are you actually reading the thread?

What the random

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom