• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia E: GAHH! WEREWOLVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Rules
- Do not reveal your roles outside of the thread. Mystery and assumptions are the point of this game, so if all the Townies band together through PMs you will ruin this game. Play with integrity. Lying is fine though. Mafia members may lie that they are Townie. Deception is a major aspect of this game.
- You may only post in the Day period.
- Vote and unvote in the format: Vote: Player X; Unvote; Please post these in BOLD
- DO NOT REVEAL ANY INFORMATION AFTER YOU HAVE DIED. If you are a Mafia member and you die, do not reveal to anyone who else is Mafia because that information may end up in the hands of the Townies.
- DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. DO NOT DELETE YOUR POSTS. I hope I don't have to repeat it again. This is a cardinal rule. Editing your posts is a no no. If you have something more to say, or need to edit a section of your post then MAKE ANOTHER POST saying what you need to say. If you are caught editing, you will be ModKilled. Same goes for deleting posts.
- You may not post any information (quotes or screencaps or allusions) that relates to anything outside of the thread itself. So no evidence using the "Who's Online" or Shoutbox.
- You may roleclaim at any point in the game, but you may not copy paste or screen cap the role PM sent to you. You may only paraphrase it in your own words. Be warned though, role and name claiming is especially dangerous.
- Do not talk about this game outside of the designated area(s), aka the game thread and/or Quicktopics that I have provided.
- If you refer to me, please bold my name. Makes it easier to see.
- You may not copy/past, or post any PMs I send you (including the role PM) word for word. They MUST be paraphrased/stated in your own words.
--------------

Special Rules
- This game will begin with a NON-LETHAL Night 0. Everyone who HAS TO use an ability, or wants to use one (save for night-kills) may PM me tonight.
- Each Day period will last as long as it takes. Deadlines will be set after 5 days depending on the level of discussion going on (Mod's discretion).
- Each Day period will be followed by a Twilight period that will last no longer than 24 hours (1 day). During Twilight you may PM me night-actions, or wait until the night to do so. Either is fine.
- Night periods will last a MAXIMUM of 48 hours (2 days).
- Claiming and mass claims are fine, and allowed, but be careful, you don't know if I have given Mafia fake claims or not.
- Town wincon will posted below to prevent a win-con test.
- You may Vote: No Lynch. If a no lynch majority is reached, the day will end with no lynch.
- In the situation of the day ending without a majority lynch, it will be considered a no-lynch.
--------------

Sample Village PM:
Welcome to GAHH! WEREWOLVES!, ________. You are the Village ______! [witty statements, and words and things go here]

Abilities:
[A] You have no abilities. You suck.
[V] During the Day, you may vote.

Wincon:
You win when all threats to the village are destroyed or nothing can prevent the same.
--------------

The sun sets over the horizon and disappears behind the edge of the world. The villagers of the small village of Viral Mazeia begin to head to home or to the local tavern. Darkness wraps its cloak around the village as the men and women laugh and drink merrily. But tonight, there is something else in the air - something sinister. A mist envelops the town, and begins to blot out the stars. Evil has been given form tonight.

The villagers in the tavern hear an unnatural scream resonate through the woods and into their hamlet. The screams of a man, mixed with those of a wolf. This was it, they knew. There was no pattern to it, no predicting it, but they all knew the stories of the Wolf Man passed from generation to generation. All laughter died as a chilly wind ran through the tavern. The men and women of the village stood up and filed out of the tavern to return to their homes and bar their doors and windows.

They knew what they were going to do tomorrow. But tonight they’d rest, and pray for the courage to face what is to come. Or, some of them would… Some would be out trying to glean information tonight…

The Living (15):
1. Zenox
2. Kybyrian
3. Austin
4. ALiT
5. Erebea
6. Xinnamin
7. DracoMajora
8. Josh
9. Thareous
10. Lord Death
11. Raindrop14
12. PK Flash
13. Hero of Time
14. Rachel
15. Keeseman

NIGHT 0
Every player with a NON-LETHAL night action PM me your targets. Night 0 will last 36 hours.

This means no posting

Last edited:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
The villagers all woke the next morning. The mist from the night before hung heavily to the ground, unnaturally thick. It made seeing difficult but the villagers knew the power of the Wolf Men - that they would look like normal people during the day. The villagers didn’t need to see, only hear.

The villagers gathered in the center of the village, near an old willow tree. A man dropped a long cord of rope at the base of the tree and the discussion began.
--------

The Living (15):
1. Zenox
2. Kybyrian
3. Austin
4. ALiT
5. Erebea
6. Xinnamin
7. DracoMajora
8. Josh
9. Thareous
10. Lord Death
11. Raindrop14
12. PK Flash
13. Hero of Time
14. Rachel
15. Keeseman

Day 1
With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.

Kybyrian

Vote: Erebea

For being relatively useless in Mafia games in general, plus I believe I know his playstyle well enough to say that he could stick with any senseless vote as mafia if it just dwindled us away.

plus I believe I know his playstyle well enough to say that he could stick with any senseless vote as mafia if it just dwindled us away.

This thing is so full of grammar inaccuracies that it is unreadable.

EBWODP:

Wyatt's logic makes no sense, but from what I gathered, I think he's trying to say that beep is an innactive/poor player, so it wouldn't be a big loss if he was lynched?

I don't know. Basically beep is innactive and they ruin mafia so sounds good to me. ALIT normally posts at least a few times a day.

UNVOTE
VOTE: EREBEA

Last edited:

Kybyrian

This thing is so full of grammar inaccuracies that it is unreadable.

I believe I know his playstyle well enough to say that he *would stick with any senseless vote as mafia (as in if he's affiliated with the mafia) if it just dwindled [the town] away.

Keeseman said:
Vote: Kybyrian

For not making an utterly ridiculous first post.

Lo and behold, the ZD Mafia players have begun to lynch people on the basis that they make intelligent posts. What hath become of our town?

Lo and behold, the ZD Mafia players have begun to lynch people on the basis that they make intelligent posts. What hath become of our town?

>implying your post, or your clarification for that matter, is even legible.

EBWODP:

Lo and behold, thy town is filled with lurkers.

Lurkers, why doth thou not post? Dost thou doubt?

Last edited:

Kybyrian

Lynching Erebea at any point during the day is really a useless waste of a lynch. Useless townies really only serve for nightkilling. The day is better left for lynching people that may be scum, less for trying to shoot for luck and hoping we hit some mafia because we went after a player that is generally useless no matter what. It's better if a vig were to serve up a nightkill on Erebea to root out the players who are typically detrimental to the town with their own playstyle than to chase them during the day. It allows true mafia to lay low; therefore,

Unvote
Vote: Zenox

For being generally frisky and bitter thus far. It's somewhat peculiar, differing just noticeably from his standard style of play.

Lynching Erebea at any point during the day is really a useless waste of a lynch. Useless townies really only serve for nightkilling.

wat. It's day 1 bro. The likelihood of us getting anywhere is null.

The day is better left for lynching people that may be scum, less for trying to shoot for luck and hoping we hit some mafia because we went after a player that is generally useless no matter what.

>implying we don't have a whole list of inactives just waiting to be served up.

Here's a list of everyone who I feel will post the bare minimum, if that, in this game.

Erebea
Thareous
Lord Death
Raindrop14
PK Flash
Hero of Time
Rachel
Keeseman

That's seven people for you to pick from. I said it in Mafia D and I'll say it again, lynching someone off that won't get us anywhere is better than waiting around for something to happen that won't. Therefore my vote stands.

EBWODP: 8 people yay my counting ...

EBWODP2: DAMMIT I USED THE WRONG QUOTE.

second quote was supposed to be.

It's better if a vig were to serve up a nightkill on Erebea to root out the players who are typically detrimental to the town with their own playstyle than to chase them during the day. It allows true mafia to lay low; therefore,

fdjklsaf;ldsa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom