• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia E: GAHH! WEREWOLVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viral, we love you!

healthy-heart_2.jpg

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Hey guys, I'm back. Thanks for waiting. I went on a ski/snowboard trip for the weekend with some college friends, thus my lack of being online. Anywhoozle, the night scene will be brief, I am le tired. The Day scene will be cool tho, fur shurr.

Vote Tally:

Josh: 2 (Xinnamin)
Xinnamin: 2 (Josh)
Raindrop14: 8 (Lord Death, Thareous, Pendio, Hero of Time)

No Vote Cast: 7 (Erebea, ALiT, Keeseman, Rachel, DracoMajora, Raindrop14)

That's a lynch.

------------

The village came to their decision and Raindrop14 would be the one to die. Desperate for answers and still angry from the deaths yesterday and last night of their own friends, the villagers surrounded Raindrop14. They dragged her towards the noose and as she was hoisted up from the neck, she mumbled something about being a doctor.

As she kicked her legs and tried to gasp for air, a small vial fell from her pocket and shattered on the rocks. The hangman moved towards it and took a sniff as the body of Raindrop14 stopped moving and her eyes closed.

"What was in the vial," a man asked.

The hangman touched the liquid on the ground with his finger and then tasted it.

"Wolfsbane potion," he said. "It seems as if Raindrop14 was our healer."

Defeated for the day, the villagers hung their heads low and started back towards their homes as the sun dipped below the tree line.

-----------

The Living: 11
Pendio
ALiT
Erebea
Xinnamin
DracoMajora - Innocent Child
Josh
Thareous
Lord Death
Hero of Time
Rachel
Keeseman

The Dead: 4
Zenox - Strong Werewolf (Modified Strongman) - Lynched Day 1
PK Flash - Mason - Lynched Day 2
Kybyrian - Village Priest - Killed Night 2
Raindrop14 - Village Healer - Lynched Day 3

Night 3 Begins
Night 3 ends Tuesday 12 noon EST (roughly 20 hours).

Last edited:
So Rainy was telling the truth...

No night kills? I'm guessing Rainy protected the person the mafia targeted. It's clearly not the Dreaming God because his/her abilities last for one night only. Speaking of the Dreaming God, there was no blue aura this time. Did they not use their power?

EBWODP

Damn it, I'm stupid.

Forget this post exists.

Night period.

>_>

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Well, blast it. For all the hints that Rainy left behind, all we deduced was that she was scum and ended up losing our Doctor. In retrospect, it's a little hard to believe that some had realized her role. But as Draco said, we were too hasty. :/

"Wolfsbane potion," he said.

Stuff she used to protect a victim from Werewolf attacks, I presume. /uselesstidbit

Austin

Austin
IT'S THE CORNER OF AMERICA

WITH COZY HARBORED TOWNS

THE SALTY AIR, WICKER CHAIRS

AND A SURF THAT POUNDS

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Guys, seriously, don't post during the night periods. I intentionally don't ask mods to lock the thread so I can quickly post the day scenes.
-------

A blue haze encircled the village during the dead of night. It seeped into every home, and into the lungs of all the villagers. Some villagers were out that night preforming tasks they thought vital to the effort against the werewolves. As the haze seeped into their bodies, the went about their tasks confidently... Almost recklessly, acting without caution.
The pack of Wolf Men, approaching the home of their intended target stopped short after hearing and smelling an unsuspecting villager who was out that night. They descended upon him with ferocity and left shortly afterwards, leaving their original target alive for another night.

The sun rose over the tree line the next morning, and the villagers woke and dressed themselves. Someone outside screamed, and yelled for help. The villagers rushed out towards the village square, the source of the yell. Greeting them there was the body of Lord Death, torn asunder. Gnawed and chewed, his limbs were scattered around the scene. His head rested by well, deep gashes into his cheeks. His torso was found after following a bloody trail that led back towards the woods. The insides were completely missing, and his ribs shown bright white in the morning sun; a stark contrast to the brown mud and maroon blood around them.

In his severed hand, he clutched a blue piece of paper. The hangman reached for it, and removed it from his grip. He uncrumpled the blood stained paper and held it out.

"What is it," someone asked.

"Blueprints for some sort of device. Lord Death must have been an inventor," the hangman responded.

The villagers stared at the body parts, and knew they must end the threat of the Wolf Men quickly before their fates mimic that of Lord Death's.
-------

The Living: 10
Pendio
ALiT
Erebea
Xinnamin
DracoMajora - Innocent Child
Josh
Thareous
Hero of Time
Rachel
Keeseman

The Dead: 5
Zenox - Strong Werewolf (Modified Strongman) - Lynched Day 1
PK Flash - Mason - Lynched Day 2
Kybyrian - Village Priest - Killed Night 2
Raindrop14 - Village Healer - Lynched Day 3
Lord Death - Village Inventor - Killed Night 3

Day 4 Begins
Day 4 will end Monday Feb 25th at 11:59pm EST (-5)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom