• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia E: GAHH! WEREWOLVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Raindrop, there is such thing as sitting back and waiting until you're sure who to vote. Or, you know, not voting at all. You don't NEED to vote every single day or every single time someone presents evidence.

I have a tendancy to want to vote every day, because in one mafia game we would be mod-killed if we didn't make a vote that day. Force of habbit...

No. I voted for Zenox then because he was actually being suspicious for me. I only voted for him based on evidence after my defense of him, because I found an actual reason. I wasn't even defending him. I was just saying that we shouldn't bandwagon on Zenox just because Ky was the one accusing him, which is what many people were doing at the time. I was merely suggesting that everybody actually formulated their own suspicions instead of mindlessly bandwagoning.

I was just noting that I saw it. I kept my vote anyways, as even if his role was real, it was still be better for us to lynch him.

Never defended Zenox. Not once. You're taking what I said out of context.

Alright, I'll accept this for now, but IGMEOY and I'll be looking for suspicious behavior in the future.

Now it seems everyone wants a lynch. I don't want a speedlynch, but I do think we should be putting people on the chopping block. Raindrop looks completely scummy with these random votes, and even if she flips townie, she's contributing nothing, so:

VOTE: Raindrop14

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
I've also been meaning to call out Rainy, ever since she interrupted the flow of the Zenox bandwagon with "I don't know who to vote for, I'll just continue the RVS... Vote: Thareous."

Did you know Zenox was scum? Did you try to throw us off with just a crazy, out-of-the-blue vote?

Either way, your random, not-contributing votes in this game are doing the town bad, regardless of if your scum or not.

Vote: Raindrop14

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
kk I told myself I would actually try to do something productive this game, lo and behold I'm now trying to do something productive this game. Basically went back through Day One and multiquoted everything that didn't sit well with me. Bear with me here.

Vote Tally:

Zenox: 5 (Erebea, Kybyrian, Lord Death, Hero of Time, Raindrop14)
Kybyrian: 2 (Keeseman, Zenox)

No Vote Cast: 8 (Austin, ALiT, Xinnamin, DracoMajora, Josh, Thareous, PK Flash, Rachel)

With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.
First vote tally of last day. Reason I took the first one is because since we know Zenox was (kind of a terrible) scum, it's not so much about who voted for him in the end, but the behavior of the votes. Mafia members would likely hold onto their votes until late in the day when it becomes obvious their fellow scum is going down before voting just to say "hey, I voted for mafia too". Thus here, my suspicion immediately falls on everyone in the no vote group. YES, EVEN MYSELF, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA idk wtf that was I'm so sorry moving on.

Hi guys. I'm a little suspicious of Kybyrian with his aggressiveness toward Zenox. He could be trying to take out a threatening player on day 1, or maybe he's overconfident because he's scum.

It's too early to vote though, in my opinion. I'm a little confused on why PK Flash voted for Zenox. We don't have much evidence on him, and why not vote for Erebea since you think they're both stupid?
>Zenox...threatening.
>Wyatt...confident for any reason other than being himself.
Possibly a try-hard defense for Zenox, possibly just inexperience.

Unvote: Zenox

For the time being... I'm just not sure of him being scum and am starting to formulate my own suspicions.
Unvote: Zenox

I'm going to formulate my own suspicions and be back with them when I have time...
Just going to note here that fellow scum may have voted for Zenox just on an rvs whim with every intent to unvote later, here being a great opportunity under the "lookit me I'm not mindlessly bandwagoning" rational. May also be me overanalyzing. lol

Well... that's an awfully specific and quite witty role PM... would be kinda hard to fabricate, no?
Unvote
Ooohhh wait, wait, didn't see Austin's logic...

Vote: Zenox

Lmao, sorry Viral...

So anyways, yeah, it's either we lynch Zenox now or the Mafia will kill him and get a double night-period. Or if there's a doctor in the house... No, we should just get it over with or else he'll be a constant target. I would have personally only posted the first part of that claim, but regardless... I think we all know what's best for the town here.
Lord Death flip flopping and constantly going with the strongest voice. Noted.

You're the one who's not making sense. How do you not understand what I'm saying? I realize he was trying to prevent his lynch. But if you were trying to stop people from lynching you, would you write, in the fake claim that you made up, "If I get killed at night, the mafia gets two night periods to kill people?" No, you wouldn't write that. You wouldn't write that because if you did, you would have just given the town an even better reason to lynch you! Zenox posted his actual role PM not realizing how we would react to his ability. So tell me again why you think he would have created a claim that pretty much begs us to lynch him...
Can't tell if, again, try-hard defense/last minute attempt to make Wyatt look bad, but it was written really late into the day, actually literally right before Zenox came out scum, so unless the mafia has absolutely s*** communication I'd say Lord Death prolly isn't scum. *oh god I'm rambling so much I can't even make a straight judgement I'm so sorry lol*

I have a tendancy to want to vote every day, because in one mafia game we would be mod-killed if we didn't make a vote that day. Force of habbit...
You know...an FoS would be plenty sufficient.

Speaking of FoS...uh...FoS everyone I quoted in here?idfk lol
Actually no, FoS mainly just Rachel because that quote of hers is the only one in the bunch I can't explain away in my mind with either pure inexperience or some other evidence.

Maybe it was a blue moon.

Get it?
You are still awesome though.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Really, I don't like to vote when nothing has happened; although we did lynch scum the other day, I was too lazy to go back and look at stuff. I, however, would advise you not to lynch me, even though my behavior is questionable. In this game I'm not really scum hunting as much as I would, but from my veiwpoint that's because I'm playing two games and I get confused. So perhaps lynching me would help me? I'll be able to focus on the other game more... But I know the town needs me in this game, so make your votes.

Really, I don't like to vote when nothing has happened

orly?

Because based off of what I have seen happen, I don't really see anything on anyone; so I did what I normally do when I'm unsure, random vote.

Yes, I suppose so. It's day 2, no evidence, so I guess everyone agreeing on one person is our best shot. :\

Unvote

Vote: PK Flash

Are you really this confused about how to play a game of mafia?

Austin

Austin
I can see how people would interpret Raindrop's behavior is scummy but, in all honesty this is just how she plays. She had extremely similar behavior in :pikalove: and she ended up flipping town in that game.

Now that the game has started moving again I'm not as gung-ho about a speedlynch. However, my vote on PK Flash still stands because he has yet to post in this thread. I don't think he's even been online in the past few days or so. Such a player isn't helpful to anyone. But I won't push on this.

Rachel

be vigitant
Xinnamin, I understand your suspicious, it looks really bad that I defended someone who turned out to be scum...At that point, I honestly did think Kybyrian seemed scummy. Looking back, I realize my mistake and the inexperience on my part.

As I said, I'm suspicious of PK Flash. However, she voted for Zenox after two unvotes (3 votes were on Zenox when PK Flash voted). If I'm correct, Mafia members would jump on the bandwagon only until they were sure there's nothing they could do. PK Flash still could've voted anyway so as not to appear scummy, though..

FoS: PK Flash

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vote Tally:

PK Flash: 6 (Austin, DracoMajora, Thareous, Raindrop14, ALiT, Josh)
Raindrop14: 2 (Hero of Time, Lord Death)

No Vote Cast: 6 (Xinnamin, Erebea, Keeseman, Rachel, Kybyrian, PK Flash)

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.

For all the reasons everyone else said.

/scumreasoning

You need to stop trying to lunch me. :kawaii:

I'm not sure why PK Flash participates in mafia games if he's inactive in them and when he posts he flirts with Erebea...

You're obviously just jelli of Beep and I's... friendship.

Josh voted for me because he's rude and always tries to kill me in Mafia games.
Adrian voted for me because he's obviously in love with Erebea.
Thareous voted for me because he wants to settle an old score from Beginner's Mafia 6.

My broskis Erebea and Austin have the right idea. BUT OMGWTFBBQ ARE THEY MY SCUMMY BUDDIES?!?!?? No. They just don't bandwagon for the hell of it. Also, as Austin said, I really haven't been on ZD lately. Things in real-life got pretty nasty for me recently, and I don't really want to get into the details. I'll try to be active enough for you guy's approval, though.

Austin

Austin
Who the hell is Adrian?

Every one, PK Flash has 2 votes left until he gets lynched. Don't be so hasty and just vote on him because so many other people have. It's not bad to let this day go on a little longer.

Adrian is ALiT, I believe.

I'm willing to retract my vote if I see a reason to. So far, there's been some small discussions taking place but nothing that really convinces me personally to let this day go on any longer. I've explained why I don't find Rainy suspicious. For me, the suspicion is really over. It is weird that Wyatt has not posted today but, it's the weekend and I wouldn't be surprised if he was out with whatever new substance he discovered this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom