• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia E: GAHH! WEREWOLVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kybyrian

Austin said:
I'm not buying it. I looked it up, this is actually the first game where Zenox has been Mafia, and his playstyle is entirely different.

I don't know if I'm just taking this some really awkward way or what, but how do you know Zenox is mafia?

Austin

Austin
I don't know if I'm just taking this some really awkward way or what, but how do you know Zenox is mafia?

I just explained this in Skype with you but for the thread, I can't type. Meant like would be the first game where he's been Mafia. Obviously I suspect him to be, got ahead of myself here.

goddammit. Was hoping I didn't have to do this.

Viral Maze said:
Welcome to GAHH! WEREWOLVES!, Zenox. You are the Village Virgin! Painfully beautiful and immaculately pure, your beauty and smile keeps the morale of the village high during these difficult times. God forbid that you die horribly…

Abilities:
[A] If you are night-killed, the next day will be skipped for your funeral and progress immediately into the next night.
[V] During the Day, you may vote.

Wincon:
You win when all threats to the village are destroyed or nothing can prevent the same.

Austin

Austin
Honestly... that just makes me vote on you stronger. If this isn't a fake claim, you just made yourself a huge target to the Mafia. The PM says nightkills make us lose a day, not a lynch. Better to lose one innocent townie than two from double night period, if you're telling the truth.

Kirino

Tatakae
Yeah, I see it. I really only noticed it a while after Ky stated his suspicions. I don't remember many games with him, but going off of Mafia D: alone, there's definitely a difference. He's been behaving oddly, especially in the way he responds to accusations. He's really just been all over the place, especially with his vote on HoT. His defense was also weak.

Vote: Zenox

I'm just going to random vote now, because it's all going back and forth, and I'm not sure who is scum or not at all. :\

Vote: Thareous

wut

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Ooohhh wait, wait, didn't see Austin's logic...

Vote: Zenox

Lmao, sorry Viral...

So anyways, yeah, it's either we lynch Zenox now or the Mafia will kill him and get a double night-period. Or if there's a doctor in the house... No, we should just get it over with or else he'll be a constant target. I would have personally only posted the first part of that claim, but regardless... I think we all know what's best for the town here.

Kybyrian

Lord Death said:
Well... that's an awfully specific and quite witty role PM... would be kinda hard to fabricate, no?

Honestly, I don't think that would be hard to fabricate. Also, what Austin said:

Austin said:
Honestly... that just makes me vote on you stronger. If this isn't a fake claim, you just made yourself a huge target to the Mafia. The PM says nightkills make us lose a day, not a lynch. Better to lose one innocent townie than two from double night period, if you're telling the truth.

This is the truth. I think it's crucial Zenox dies right now even if his claim is real.

Also, posting your role PM word for word is against the game rules.

Viral Maze said:
- You may not copy/past, or post any PMs I send you (including the role PM) word for word. They MUST be paraphrased/stated in your own words.

If Zenox gets modkilled, we know his claim is real. If not... well obviously he's lying.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I see it. Better to lynch Zenox now than to let the mafia get a free NK.

Unvote

Vote: Jarl Ballin

Also this could be a totally fake role claim that he got when he was given his role as mafia. Viral might have done the [A] so that the fake claim wasn't bulletproof.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Honestly, I don't think that would be hard to fabricate. ... If Zenox gets modkilled, we know his claim is real. If not... well obviously he's lying.

His claim is real and he didn't fabricate it. He's pro-town. Why the hell would he write "[A] If you are night-killed, the next day will be skipped for your funeral and progress immediately into the next night" if he were trying to avoid getting lynched?

I agree he has to die, be it by us lynching him or mod-kill, but it's clear that we are losing a townie here no matter who much you want to sugar-coat it. And I hate the thought of the mafia getting off to a good start... :dry:

EBWODP:

If it was a fake role claim that was provided by Viral, Zenox would have either avoided posting the latter half with the ability details or he just made a really huge and stupid mistake... I say that the claim is real.

Austin

Austin
It's possible he'll get a pass. It's not uncommon for a game mod to excuse the first offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom