• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I just prodded link to present, Epwna, MK9 and TheGreen.

At this point, everyone should have 10 or more posts, except for the replacements who came in late.

Also, no deadline yet.

Kirino

Tatakae
Have you been paying attention and actually reading the thread or not?

Yes,I have.They could both be townies.There's no gurentee one of them's Mafia.If one of them is townie,how are you so sure the others Mafia?How do you know they're not both townie?There's still a good chance of that.

Kybyrian

Yes,I have.They could both be townies.There's no gurentee one of them's Mafia.If one of them is townie,how are you so sure the others Mafia?How do you know they're not both townie?There's still a good chance of that.

Then God help us even more. I'm simply going with our best lead, Draco.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
Axle The Beast has been acting suspicious lately, but I still don't see that much evidence against him. Why is everyone gunning for him? Did I miss something?

Axle The Beast has been acting suspicious lately, but I still don't see that much evidence against him. Why is everyone gunning for him? Did I miss something?
Ya'know, when you think you missed something, that's when it is best to... uh... read the posts again. Just throwing that out there =]

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
Lol, yeah PA, I just read through the posts and found it. Everyone got suspicious over Post 455. I find it suspicious also. He seems to take voting unserious and speaks humorously about everything.
I especially love Jo calling Ky shady despite her similar and far more disruptive behavior...
So... for the lulz?
Probably because of this whole "clash of the titans" thing going on right now.
And you started to say something very suspicious (to me at least)
Good, you shouldn't trust ANY player in this game, ESPECIALLY the good players. Trust is going to get you killed. Cooperation however is crucial.

That whole paragraph is full with questionable quotes. Sorry Axle,

VOTE: AXLE THE BEAST

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
</lurk>
If The Green gets in here can someone point him to my post? I've been waiting days for him to get back to me on it...
Right-o.

Anyone else find it suspicious that Green's ignored this?
This question < the forums in general < my mom's phone calls < my duties at school/on the site/ to my roommates/etc. Mafia hasn't been a top priority with finals and such going on, but I recognize that I've been disrespectful via my inattention to the thread.

I apologize errbudy, and I hope that this lengthy post (2+ hours of reading (about 5 pages) and finding and typing) assures you of my renewed interest and enthusiasm for the game.

So, I ignored it originally because I didn't see how it was relevant, but for the appease-ment of peepl, heer' goes:
Green, I feel your pain, I really do, but what is with the pessimism? A lot has gone wrong to derail this day, not just the quitters. I can't see how we can't salvage the day, Viral said he hasn't set a date to when the day ends, it's all based on how much discussion we are doing. Right now Axle, and Kybyrian are pushing for a voting off people who are potential trouble makers, townie or not. Let me ask you this, do you agree with this? Take the chance to eliminate all (even townies) that can hurt the town, mafia or not? You didn't think Cucco should have been voted out, because he probably was townie. Now Hazel takes his place, do you still feel the same trust for the new guy? And there is the fact that you now vote for Linksbro, who more or less is in the same place as Cucco, said by Axle that he has a fair chance being townie. Why the change in heart? Then there is my quote calling you out here ---
You show your displeasure in the derailing of the game in your post, but seem to ignore you own part in it... ? Am I the only one who finds this amiss?
At the time, I was upset about something or other blah. Regardless, I do, in fact, believe that people who are being disruptive are deserving of votes. They contribute nothing to the game when they are goofing off and can be harmful in the end game. Especially if poor posting can distract us from our goals. (See end of post for conformation of these thoughts.)
I believe you were referring to this post where I did some goofing off. Yes; it technically was goofing off, but it was grounded in legitimate conversation about the game. I thought I did a decent job of explaining why I was upset and aside from that one post (and even within that post) I was being serious about the game, but apparently these things don't cut it:
this legitimate post

Seriously, though
All were me playing the game seriously and being generally not hypocritical about being distracting.

Somehow, though, this was enough to turn your suspicion radar to other targets.:

In conclusion, my bad, but only kinda.

-----------------

I think you managed not to read any of your sister's posts either.
Usernames plz. I have no clue who you're talking about.

I realize some people may be right when they say she's not being out of character (I'm really not sure), but the post you quoted Meego never stated that she was out of character. I said her behavior was disruptive. And it is. If it's in-character for her, fine, but it's still disruptive. Not only is it becoming more and more difficult to discern her role, but she's derailed the entirety of Day 2 so far.
I completely agree that Jo is being distractive. She also seems to be dangling this role thing in front of us. I don't understand if it's apathy, trolling/drama-inducing, or actual tactics, but either way it's not productive.

I encourage EVERYONE here to go back and look at my posts from day one and find the common theme that is in ALL of them.
If you want us to find it so bad then just tell us. Being cryptic does no one any good.

I've realized that alot of people have been barely voting at all. That sounds like a Mafia strategy to me. I've ntoiced a specific three who have been barely posting and there are three mafia left. They could have a strategy to make themselves scarce.

IGMEOY: Watchyour6, Green Goron, Illmatic
You're terrible at compiling people. I've been very unactive and I wasn't on the list. I'm almost offended :(
I didn't know that Watch You 6 just joined the game and I've only seen you post four times in this whole thread.
It's understandable that you made a guess at the number of mafia, but 4? Really? The mafia game based on Majora's Mask doesn't have the main villain as a mafioso? I don't buy it. I think you are trying to trip us up.

Also, it's really damaging for any player to read so little that he/she miss something crucial like a new player entering the game.
Also, several times it's been said that votes and such should be posted, but ignoring it or not reading enough are both disrespectful.
Sasuke Uchiha is too bothersome and confusing to be good for the town. If he were here in the late game he could be very detrimental to the town.

Vote: Sasuke Uchiha

I'm not sure what the deal is with Axle the Beast and Baysiderulez, but it's not good. I see a few likely possibilities:
-Axle is mafia and since it's normal for him to post a lot, he's posting a lot. Staying in character and not backing down on things to maintain a low level of suspicion. Lower than it would be if he were posting less.
-Jo is mafia and she's being cryptic/careless/scum-ish because initially she was apathetic about the game, but no longer is and is using the idea that 'mafia aren't active' as a cover.
-Neither are mafia, but the combo is a nuisance and should be dealt with promptly.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
Also, it's really damaging for any player to read so little that he/she miss something crucial like a new player entering the game.
Also, several times it's been said that votes and such should be posted, but ignoring it or not reading enough are both disrespectful.
Sasuke Uchiha is too bothersome and confusing to be good for the town. If he were here in the late game he could be very detrimental to the town.

Vote: Sasuke Uchiha

So you'd vote for me without even thinking that I'm mafia, just because you think I'm detrimental to the town? I'm still a townie none-the-less. And besides, in the middle of your post, you said that I was totally incorrect when guessing the number of mafia. How would you have known the number, for one, and why would me being wrong about something that a mafia would know prove in anyway that I was a mafia? Your accusation is lacking.

TheGreen said:
Also, it's really damaging for any player to read so little that he/she miss something crucial like a new player entering the game... Sasuke Uchiha is too bothersome and confusing to be good for the town. If he were here in the late game he could be very detrimental to the town.
This. This is something that bothered me, too. He completely missed Viral Maze's post about Watch Your 6 entering the game, and is dangerous. This would be one of my reasons to vote for him.

However, I'm not going to vote until the deadline is defined. I'll cat my vote in when the day is about to come to an end.

EBWODP
Damn, I need to fix some things.
Pocket Asian said:
This. This is something that bothered me, too. He completely missed Viral Maze's post about Watch Your 6 entering the game, and is dangerous. This would be one of my reasons to vote for him.
It should be:
"This. This is something that bothered me, too. He completely missed Viral Maze's post about Watch Your 6 entering the game, and that is dangerous. This would be one of my reasons to vote for him."

Also, cuz this will be bugging me:
However, I'm not going to vote until the deadline is defined. I'll cat my vote in when the day is about to come to an end.
However, I'm not going to vote until the deadline is defined. I'll cast my vote in when the day is about to come to an end.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Tally

Axle the Beast: 6 (Baysiderulez, Meego7, Kybyrian, illmatic, Master Kokiri 9, Sasuke Uchiha)
Sasuke Uchiha: 2 (Watch Your 6, TheGreen)
Baysiderulez: 1 (Axle the Beast)

No votes cast: ChargewithSword, Pocket Asian, SuperSilly, Zack125, Green Goron, Hazel, Link to Present, Hero of Music, Epwna, DracoMajora, Keyshe, Ninten*.

With 21 alive, 11 votes will lynch.

I dunno, I kinda liked "I'll cat my vote..." Even thought about sigging that.

Lol, so my hotel tonight has internet access, so I'm trying to keep up with the thread. It seems that my friend Axle has gone somewhat inactive. Perhaps site projects are keeping him busy, or he realizes he's made a mistake somewhere along the way.

This silence, however makes me feel somewhat confused about him. I'm not sure what to think anymore, my gut told me hes mafia, but my brain is thinking otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom