• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Viral I have a question, while we have been free to discuss prior mafia behavior, and all around personalities of people. But would it count as "out-side information" if we linked to posts from previous mafia games as evidence?
Too be honest, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Also, not sure if you know this, but you can go to the Forum Games section, and click on "Replies" next to the Mafia game thread, and a pop-up will come up showing how many times each person has posted. Very useful to keep track of posts
They should know that if they've been reading the thread >_______>

----

Tally

Axle the Beast: 3 (Baysiderulez, Meego7, Kybyrian)
Sasuke Uchiha: 1 (Watch Your 6)
Baysiderulez: 1 (Axle the Beast)

No votes cast: Master Kokiri 9, Sasuke Uchiha, ChargewithSword, Pocket Asian, Illmatic, SuperSilly, Zack125, Green Goron, Hazel, Link to Present, TheGreen, Hero of Music, Epwna, DracoMajora, Keyshe, Ninten*.

With 21 alive, 11 votes will lynch.

Hey!

So I got to thinking and this is probably my last post before I go inactive for a bit as I really should be in bed and the plane takes off in a few hours...

What if the Serial Killers/ vig or whoever only have their night abilities on certain nights... One game of mafia I'm recalling (not from ZD) the SK could only kill on every second night. Basically meaning "every other night" the sk could choose a victim. While we've only gone through one fully functional night (night 0 doesnt count) its likely we could see abilities tonight that we didnt see on teh first night, and then possibly have them disappear again when it comes to the 3rd night. Or I suppose it is even possible for there to be multiple night killers, killing on different various nights. Something to think about when we try to profile the night...

^ Hope some of that makes sense, if not I'm sorry... I fail, and I will try again later (it might be easier to explain once we experience night 2)

Right, hmm... I wish that game thread didn't get deleted, I need to bother Axle again about seeing if he can it restored. Or any mod reading this, is it possible? I wanted to read it and try to learn from it. I've only played one and a small part of another, I'm still pretty new to theses games... Bay and Axle are practically experts compared to me.

That reminds me--(or Durion) Viral I have a question, while we have been free to discuss prior mafia behavior, and all around personalities of people. But would it count as "out-side information" if we linked to posts from previous mafia games as evidence?

I'm not sure if Viral would mind, or if it's allowed, but I still have a pretty good knowledge of the last game and everyone's roles in it even though it was deleted, after all, I was the Serial Killer. :P So if it's allowed, Viral might allow for me to answer any questions anyone had on the last game, such as reasons for doing things, but if not, then that's fine. So Viral, if you see this, any thoughts?

I also see nothing wrong with the use of past Mafia games as an example, as you don't actually gain any knowledge for certain, and you would have to risk anything that you concluded about someone in the last game.

Kybyrian

Right, hmm... I wish that game thread didn't get deleted, I need to bother Axle again about seeing if he can it restored. Or any mod reading this, is it possible? I wanted to read it and try to learn from it. I've only played one and a small part of another, I'm still pretty new to theses games... Bay and Axle are practically experts compared to me.

[/B][/U]

Round 3, right? The thread was actually restored quite some time ago...

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?13667-Mafia-Round-3-(Game-Thread)

As for my current suspicions besides Axle, I'd have to give a say about Sasuke Uchiha at this point. I've found his actions a bit more suspicious than most looking over the thread. My prime concern is Axle right now, however, and he hasn't been posting...

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'm not sure if Viral would mind, or if it's allowed, but I still have a pretty good knowledge of the last game and everyone's roles in it even though it was deleted, after all, I was the Serial Killer. :P So if it's allowed, Viral might allow for me to answer any questions anyone had on the last game, such as reasons for doing things, but if not, then that's fine. So Viral, if you see this, any thoughts?

I'd rather not have us (the mods) discuss with the players reasons for doing things, as to not give any players ideas how to play, since we are an impartial party :P

As for discussing other aspects of the previous games, it's fine as long as it doesn't lead to a tangential discussion. THIS game is the main focus. So players may candidly refer to previous games as long as it has a basis in their argument and said argument remains in the realm of this game.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I expect that their would only be four mafia because their were four bosses in MM. I could be wrong, but the less mafia the better.

I didn't know that Watch You 6 just joined the game and I've only seen you post four times in this whole thread. And I've seen Green Goron post two times. I just thought that their was a possiblity of three mafia and three members had only posted very few times. I figured that that was reasonable suspicion.

First off I've posted more than twice. Second, I believe there have to be more than 4 mafia because if it was 19:4 that would be a ratio of almost 5:1 when most mafia games have 4:1. It is also possible to have 2 separate mafia groups. I find it suspicious that you attack me and illmatic when there are others more suspicious and less active than us like TheGreen. For the record mafia players are not all inactive usually the ones most active and seem to be most like townies are mafia.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
Good point. It's a mistake to assume that their are four mafia. And I think you've posted least instead of Watchyour6.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
I've posted more than just Watchyour6. As illmatic said click on the replies and see how many posts someone has. You will find others have posted less than me.

You're right. You've posted 9 times.

Well I'm stumped. No one appears to have anything substantial against them. ;_;

David

But you called me here...
@the conversation between Sasuke Uchiha and green goron:

How did that have to do with the issue at hand? We've been spending a great deal of time debating the issue of Bay and Axle. Plus, the number of mafia is not dependent on the number of bosses in the game. The names given to each of the roles was just for fun and to make the game much more interesting. We were told in the sign up thread that there would be several mafia in the game. I think that the actual amount was supposed to be 6 or 7. But I might be wrong. Anyway, there were 23 people at the start of the game, so only 4 mafia would lead to a complete townie dominated game.

After a lot of reading and thinking, I'm gonna go with
Vote: Axle the Beast

I was really trying to stay out of the whole Axle vs. Bay thing, because I wasn't sure if either of them are mafia or not. But I think one of them has to go, or this will continue on. In my opinion Bay has shown to have a higher chance to be a townie.

I agree with Keyshe's post here. It's strange how Axle is pushing so hard to get Bay lynched. I thought the purpose of lynching linksbro is so we can focus on finding scum on the second day? Yet the first thing Axle does on the 2nd day is vote for Bay for pretty much the same reasons, saying that Bay's posts are "crazy" and she is intentionally trying to bog down the town. Even he said that the 2nd day will go much smoother and we will focus on finding mafia.
He's rarely even posted analysis on anyone else. Also, he seems to have been laying low ever since he's gotten some votes and the heats been on him. Not sure if that's intentional or not.

Another person I've had my eye on for a while is Sasuke. I posted my suspicion of him in day 1 here, and he's continued to act strangely. But I think he's just gotten unwanted attention on him because of newbie mistakes.
IGMEOY: Sasuke

Personally, I think the little war between Axle and Bayside is starting to be a distraction. It seems to me like a lot of peoples' attention is focused on those two. I'm not sure where I stand on this situation yet.

Tally

Axle the Beast: 3 (Baysiderulez, Meego7, Kybyrian, illmatic)
Sasuke Uchiha: 1 (Watch Your 6)
Baysiderulez: 1 (Axle the Beast)

No votes cast: Master Kokiri 9, Sasuke Uchiha, ChargewithSword, Pocket Asian, SuperSilly, Zack125, Green Goron, Hazel, Link to Present, TheGreen, Hero of Music, Epwna, DracoMajora, Keyshe, Ninten*.

With 21 alive, 11 votes will lynch.

Kirino

Tatakae
Durion:There's 4 votes for Axle

Kybyrian:What makes you so sure one's mafia?How do you know they're not both just townies who are suspicious of each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom