• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Character?

Stupidest intelligence-wise? Or as in the most pointless? Or just stupid as in I hate their guts? I guess I'll just do all three.

Lack of Intelligence
Well, there's this one guy in Skyward Sword. His name is Gully, maybe you've heard of him. He was so dumb. He was always making stupid dying cow noises whenever I accidentally talked to him... and ew, what is with his cheeks?

Pointless
I'm noticing a pattern here. xD Zill from the Wind Waker. Or as my sister and I refer to him as "the booger kid". I swear, all he does is follow you and wipe his boogers on your butt when you're venturing around Outset Island. Like, what the helvetica?

Hate Their Guts
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER. Ganondorf's appearence Twilight Princess. But no, no, no... I don't dislike him or think he's stupid for the typical reason of people thinking he was sewn onto the end of the game or anything. No, it's more like... his characterization is not at all consistent with previous titles and therefore, doesn't actually feel like it's really him. But, whatever. His shift in personality and the fact that he was just plain dumb. Like, über dumb. Dumber than typical Ganondorf dumb. Dumb dumb dumb dumb...

V

vuragado

Ive got to say that tingle was definately annoying, but he was one of my favorite characters in Majoras Mask, for the fact that he actually helped you.
Ive got to say the most stupid character was Mido. Hated him.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Hate Their Guts
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER. Ganondorf's appearence Twilight Princess. But no, no, no... I don't dislike him or think he's stupid for the typical reason of people thinking he was sewn onto the end of the game or anything. No, it's more like... his characterization is not at all consistent with previous titles and therefore, doesn't actually feel like it's really him. But, whatever. His shift in personality and the fact that he was just plain dumb. Like, über dumb. Dumber than typical Ganondorf dumb. Dumb dumb dumb dumb...

Wait, what shift? I know tWW shifted him, but TP? Where? Especially since some claim he's a different Ganondorf.

Tingle. Forever and always I shall hate and be creeped out by him. I'm still not convinced that he isn't a pedophile. And he's a greedy little *******. He may be good with maps, but he charges you an arm and a leg for his services. And the thing about the Force Gems. Those are MINE you little creepy thief! Hands off.

TINGLE! The guy creeps me out and acts like a idiot. Hips. WIGGLE WIGGLE! :sick:

I couldn't have said it any better than this. Plus that chant that he always said was also on my weird list.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I didn't say it was a different entity. I simply said he didn't act like himself. Gawsh, stop making me post in the same thread more than once. ._.

...How did he not act himself? Sorry just confused. Cruel, heartless, wants to rule/destroy Hyrule, speaks as if he had spent the rest of the game rehearsing that speech....what's missing?

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Why the hate on Tingle? He's supposed to be that weird little guy you point and laugh at in public, that's the point. I like the fact that he embraces his weirdness, makes him so much more honest with himself, mad props to him for being himself. (Though I'm still convinced he's a serial killer in WW...)

The character I find most stupid is that one tall cuccoo guy from TP. He just has some serious creep factors for me, what the hell's he doing all that time by his lonesome with those cuccoos...

The most irritating character, however, is none other than Faron the Dragon. What a *****. Always stopping me in my quest, forcing me to do menial tasks to appease her *****y mood swings, never giving me any credit even though it's obvious from a mile away that I'm the one she's supposed to be assisting, flooding the woods just because she's PMS-ing, wanting all sorts of accolades thrown at her even though she doesn't deserve it AT ALL. What a *****!

Cfrock

Keep it strong
That butt munch Mido in Ocarina of Time. "Durr, the Deku Tree is my best friend, he won't wanna talk to you so I'm nut gonna move! Flerr!" Stupid punk should get out of my way and acept that no one likes him.

I'd have to say Groose is the stupidest character in the series because he literally serves no purpose at all other than slightly inconveniencing Link at the beginning of the game and then firing bombs at the imprisoned. That's about it. Also his character in general is just irritating. I mean I get that nintendo wanted to have the stereotypical big buff idiot in one of their games but in my opinion this was just executed poorly.

I'm going to go with the most recent game and say Fledge. He looks dumb, is really weak, I mean the best things he can do is throw vegetables. I also hate his side quest for him in the game. On another note Tingle is awesome I don't know why there is so much Tingle hate. He just wants a fairy, I mean we've all been there... right?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Tingle for the sake of him bieng an overwieght small middle aged man dressed in a tight green.....am not even going to say what it is :/

And Fido because he is just a complete Jerk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom