• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Character?

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Talo and Beth from TP. More Talo than Beth. Talo was an annoying little brat, who would just get in your way and take your stuff. I mean, he takes your Wooden Sword right at the time you need it most! (I know its a plot device. Shut up) And he says nothing of importance or use in any way. All he did was tease Collin and feign his own dang importance. Malo is an actual useful kid, cuz he starts up Malo Mart, and Collin I actually liked cuz he was weak, yes, but at least he was TRYING to be stronger in order to protect people. Talo, though, just...God, what a useless piece of granola...

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
The random purple-clothed ladies from "Adventure of Link." All they do is say "Hello!" - that is, when they're not keese in disguise who will try to hurt you as soon as you speak to them. They're just kind of pointless, filler for towns that don't even help you.

I also dislike Zill from Wind Waker. Not entirely - he is kind of cute and has some character to him, but what I cannot stand is the booger haning out of his nose all the time! That he snucks up! *Shiver!* Over in General Discussion there is a thread about "things you cannot stand seeing other people doing" - I talked of how I cannot stand seeing (even cartoon-people) spit or vomit because it makes me feel queasy. The same goes for snucking up snot. (There's an episode of "The Tick" that I find almost unwatchable - have to turn away for a certain part). I wince and feel like I have to turn away whenever I play WW and see Zill because, while he's a nice kid, that snot thing bothers me on a deep viscreal level.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
One of the characters that annoys me is that lady in Majoras Mask who owns the dog race. Seriously annoying. She's annoying in Ocarina of Time too.

H

Hylia's Consort

If I had to say then my least favorite character in the zelda series would have to be Kaepora Gaebora, He just talks way too much.
kaepora-gaebora_c_539260.jpg

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I would possibly say 3....

Navi- Yeah explains itself really, I know what a door is and yes I know how to open it, yes I know I can climb vines, yes I know how to open a chest..."Hey!" Shut up Navi!

Fi- I didn't take to Fi's design one bit plus she had robotic features meaning she didn't showcase any real emotion, the complete opposite of Midna and another point is that she is actually worse than Navi....Instead of pointing out the obvious she gives a percentage further insulating my intelligence :/

Geabora- Yup the owl incarnation of Rauru in Ocarina of Time, I dread seeing him when I am trying to just get on with my quest, there is now way round to skip him nor the dialogue. I hate the music that plays, he gives pointless information and when trying to spam A it baits you into pressing A when asked if you understood what he said, meaning that you have to lislisten to him again!

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
Navi. No explanation needed, I hope.
(For my own reasons)
My friend talked me into hating Ilia.
I talked my friend into hating Karane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom