• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Character?

T

The Triforce

Least Favorite Person?

i dont have one which is weird...

Majora's Cat

How about that
I don't have a least favorite character either. I think it's because The Legend of Zelda doesn't try to demonize or make the players hate characters unconditionally to advance the plot. Honestly, no Zelda characters are crafted to provoke a strong range of emotions, save the ones from Majora's Mask. Additionally, the fact that NPCs don't have distinct personalities in Zelda games compared to the more involving games of this console generation, it's difficult to single any character out as annoying or obnoxious.

If I had to say one it would be navi. She wasn't annoying the first time playing through the game, but after that her "Hey! Listen!!!" got quite annoying.

Mostly there weren't any characters that I hated really.

I didn't hate any character. I thought fi was annoying but it was hard to dislike the spirit of the master sword.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
If you've ever listened to Z-talk, then you already know the answer... that damn'd Tingle... I hate the way he dances around, and how he throws glitter at you and expects that you'll be his best friend after it gets all over you and in your EYES! You know how hard it is to get glitter off of you?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom