• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Character?

Sheik

:the:
You know... I never hated Navi because she was annoying. I hated her because she had no backstory or emotional anything whatsoever... Yeah, and I don't like the occasional blatant "the hallways so freaking obviously twisted, Link!" But anyways,
What's her backstory? She's a fairy chosen by the Deku tree to help link... and then she leaves him for no reason, yeah. Tatl, however, joins Link to save her little brother from the evil clutches of their possessed, previous-friend, Skull kid. She cares about Tael, worries about him, and that's why I like her 10x more than Navi.

But my least favorite character is Gaebora Kaepora. Because screw that upside-down-headed owl and his entrancing theme song and his "would you like me to repeat that?" But you're mashing the A button because of his boring drawn-out speeches and you hit "yes". Them you scream in agony.

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Very hard, Beedle irritated the ^$%# out of me with his &^@$ customer card in the WW. But you can't ignore Tingle as the king of annoying.

Least favourites, in no particular order:

Navi - Annoying, talks too much
Tatl - Pretty rude lol
That old guy that becomes rich and ungrateful in TWW
The owl from OOT (only because of the 'yes' option thing)
Business scrubs from MM (those cutscenes when they fly off are WAY too long)
And
Tingle from TWW (overcharging git)

SKULLKIDBUPPIED

SKULL_KIDbpd52
Fi, because she was annoying, useless, had no personality, always stated the obvious, and was kinda creepy, too.

Midna. The last thing the game needed was some annoying Mary Sue.

But with that in mind... it's kind of a tie between her and Zelda.

Last edited:

Majoras-Light

Gatekeeper
I honestly couldn't stand Midna, Fi, or Ilia. Midna was a little brat who really annoyed the crap out of me, Fi was like Navi, but more annoying (in my opinion) and Ilia... was just Ilia. I also hated Malo.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Hands DOWN, Fi. There's never even been another character I disliked to be honest... But Fi is one of the top 3 reasons I hated SS. She's so ******** and stupid and oh my gosh I don't think I need to even say anything, I mean nobody liked her. You walk outside "Master, there's a 76% chance you are now outside" you walk up to a block puzzle "Master, this is how you complete the puzzle" you open a chest that has the Boss Key "Master, there is a 92% chance this is a key to the boss" GOSH I hate her. And then they pretend like you're sad when she's leaving at the end when really I'm like LITERALLY THANK GOD

Hands DOWN, Fi. There's never even been another character I disliked to be honest... But Fi is one of the top 3 reasons I hated SS. She's so ******** and stupid and oh my gosh I don't think I need to even say anything, I mean nobody liked her. You walk outside "Master, there's a 76% chance you are now outside" you walk up to a block puzzle "Master, this is how you complete the puzzle" you open a chest that has the Boss Key "Master, there is a 92% chance this is a key to the boss" GOSH I hate her. And then they pretend like you're sad when she's leaving at the end when really I'm like LITERALLY THANK GOD

I wonder if these are good reasons why they added her in HW? :/

Tingle is such a creep. Just...ugh.

The various helpers weren't annoying since I understand why the gamemakers included them.

Ilia and Beth and Talo and Malo from TP were all irritating. Really, I hated all the kids except Colin.

This b****

Ilia.png

I swear, I wish there was an in-game option to have her arrested for horse-theft. SORRY I HAD TO SAVE A CHILD FROM BEING EATEN.

D

Deleted member 14134

Probably Groose. I don't see why everyone has such a hard on over him. He was a generic ******bag bully turned good like Linebeck and he didn't even have a cool theme. Fi and tingle are up there to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom