• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Character?

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
my least fav are people who make you pay for things that you need to do to finish the game, like tingle in ww, the clowns at lake hylia in tp,etc. I also hate annoying people who just get under your skin like princess ruto and maggies father.

THANK YOU!!!
Another think I hate about him is the sidequest when he finds out u have those skull necklaces or whatever they're called & he makes u sell them to him instead of giving them to the girl that lost her fortune when u rescued her from the Forsaken Fortress. That greedy little jerk!

umm is there a way to not have to sell them to him, or can you just not sell them to him?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Maggie as well as her Father (TWW) and Mido the Kokiri (OoT) come to mind. Oh, I also REALLY disliked the Skull Kid or whatever it was from (TP). Those four characters were just really jerkish, I wish they would've carried themselves with more dignity but I suppose they are how they are, huh.

R

red devil 965

If I had to pick one character hate the most it would be beedle from SS mostly because if you walk into his store don't buy anything and try to walk out he opens this trapdoor from underneath you and you fall out.

Z

ZeldaKingTonsor

My least favorite character would have to be the old lady that reads stories to u in majoras mask. when i was eight and first saw her i had nightmares all week

I freakin' HATE Tingle (specifically the WW variety) due to you having to bust his sorry butt out of prison AND THEN footing you with a bill of over 3000 rupees to decipher the triforce charts!

T

TwilightsDemise

I hate Dark Link from Ocarina of Time. Why? Because I have to get Epona from the ceating Ingo and then big gorons sword before or make it harder with him jumping on my master sword and making me get hurt.

iDarkLink

Sage of the Dark World
My least favorite character from all the Zelda games (that I've played) will have to be Tingle. Just like Rohan, the idea of a 35-year-old man, wearing tights, believes he is a fairy child, is just plain creepy. And, like he does in the Four Swords Adventures manga, he believes you are trying to dress like him, as if he was a popular celebrity (which he is in Japan).
But also, I think Fi is also annoying. Overall, her scientific calculations of what's true or not (i.e.: "95% chance the key is made as the same material as the lock on this door") is just plain annoying. I was always hoping that she'd just say something was a 100% chance (so then I don't feel like I'm gonna be disappointed if it isn't it), then, just before I went to fight Demise, she finally says a 100% probability but it was WAY to obvious. Also her reminding us about our low hearts and when your Wii-mote (what I call a Wii Remote) is low on battery.

M

Mog of war

MIDNA!!!!!!! without a doubt!!! she was not cool at all! everybody likes her but she's so annoying! worse than that blue ball of suicide! (yes i know OMG he like totally said that!) but Midna's Lament was a great track.

Haven't met Tingle yet, but insofar (pulling from TP, SS, PH) I would have to say
From SS: Scrapper. The insufferable, annoying, rude little robot you have to protect...
From TP: The Malo mart people in Castle Town.
From PH: Linebeck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom