• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Character?

My least favourite person is maybe hitler... or bin laden... or sadam hussain...

Oh wait, you mean zelda characters... well in that case, it's between Navi and Tingle. Or maybe the crying baby goron in MM...

Tingle. I just don't get the appeal. Too creepy to be quirky or charming or funny. To me at least.

I love Midna because if you listen close, she says random funny stuff, but I hate the cucco lady. she's just so lazy, and why does she even keep a bunch of cuccos that escape every time you go in a room if she's allergic to them and can't go get them herself

i really didn't like ilia. sorry to those who try to ship ilia, but i feel like it was nintendo's excuse to find link a girlfriend who's NOT zelda.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
Navi and Midna (imp form) are both really annoying, but I would have to say Tingle. He has got to be the worst character for the Zelda series. He is a forty-year-old man who is obsessed with money. Remind you of anyone? He just looks horrible, and is not that good of a character! Period.

I don't really have a least favorite... Navi was just a little annoying for veterans but she really wasn't that bad.... To be perfectly honest Groose really annoys me for some reason....

1) Ingo (from OoT): having to race him to get Epona, and the effing prick cheats! Everytime I lost the race, I had a strong desire to cut off that smug head of his.
What's more, he mistreats those poor horses!
2) Tingle: the way he dresses, his stupid dance and the amount of ruddy rupees he wants just to decipher a chart!
Why does he call Link "Mr Fairy" in the Wind Waker when Link doesn't even have one (he does the same in Majora's Mask, although Link has a fairy, so that's logical)?

The Imprisoned! Its an awful design, its an awful fight and its repeated three times with little differences. The Imprisoned also ruined the uninspiring character of Demise; I can't take an Akuma looking character seriously when he has spent most of the game as a giant two logged whale with regenerating marshmallow toes who you have beaten three times. At the end of the game its 4-0 to Link and he didn't even break a sweat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom