• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
FxSL_jJX0AImQrN

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I wonder when I'll start for AutoZone, I hope it's right after my last day at Target. They are still doing my background check rn.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
Forum Volunteer
What's funny is my parents are trying to hype me up for it, all like "what do you want ffor your first?" and I'm not really interested in the drinking, I just want to go to all the liquor stores and take my picture with the signs that have my birthday on them.
I'm not interested in alcohol at all, but considering I often get mistaken for being like 12 years old I think it'd be really funny to try and order a drink after I turn 21 next year

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
@Chevywolf30 and anyone else who was part of the SB stuff last night.

I wanted to continue the SB stuff

Chevy, please read these.

Matthew 25:31-46

Titus 3:8

James 2:14-26

If the Bible holds the truth (Which it does), then it appears that there is friction. If there is an appeared contradiction, then either it is a contradiction or we dont understand it all the way and it appears to be a contradiction, but it isnt. I believe in the latter. Lets see if we can work this out.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
This could be a more organized discussion that id like to participate in, but id have to get my Bible and stuff (letting my sunblock dry at a pool rn) and IDK if this thread is the best place for it, or if Chevy even wants to keep talking about it

Daku Rinku

Hopeless Romantic
ZD Champion
I'm not interested in alcohol at all, but considering I often get mistaken for being like 12 years old I think it'd be really funny to try and order a drink after I turn 21 next year
@Chevywolf30 and anyone else who was part of the SB stuff last night.

I wanted to continue the SB stuff

Chevy, please read these.

Matthew 25:31-46

Titus 3:8

James 2:14-26

If the Bible holds the truth (Which it does), then it appears that there is friction. If there is an appeared contradiction, then either it is a contradiction or we dont understand it all the way and it appears to be a contradiction, but it isnt. I believe in the latter. Lets see if we can work this out.
Make a thread in Mature Section. :)

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
This could be a more organized discussion that id like to participate in, but id have to get my Bible and stuff (letting my sunblock dry at a pool rn) and IDK if this thread is the best place for it, or if Chevy even wants to keep talking about it
I would be down for a thread but then everyone could join in and it could be a little chaotic. If Chevs is doesnt wanna continue that is fine too.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
I mean I dont wanna have it in the SB. What if we did a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom