• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
If Chevy does then I'll join, if not then no.

Were there 'naders down in TX? One hit my area, a bunch of stuff got tanked. My friend's mom had a room of her house destroyed. I'm not there so I haven't seen the damage firsthand, but in the AR furries chat some people were also talking about damage and one's house was completely leveled.
Thank God you were unharmed. Sorry about your friend’s mom. :(

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Were there 'naders down in TX? One hit my area, a bunch of stuff got tanked. My friend's mom had a room of her house destroyed. I'm not there so I haven't seen the damage firsthand, but in the AR furries chat some people were also talking about damage and one's house was completely leveled.
Oh no, that is terrible. I had only seen something about tornadoes in Texas.

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
I wonder when I'll start for AutoZone, I hope it's right after my last day at Target. They are still doing my background check rn.
When's your last day at Target?
I'm not interested in alcohol at all, but considering I often get mistaken for being like 12 years old I think it'd be really funny to try and order a drink after I turn 21 next year
You should order some at least once because you could probably cause some chaos. "Hi yes I would like to order some wine, here is my totally legit and state-issued ID that proves I am in fact of legal drinking age and not just a kid :)
Hey Chevs, did you get hit or affected by those tornadoes? I just read about them.
I did not, remember I'm like 15 minutes away from the coast so all I really have to worry about is hurricanes.
Rain's going absolutely ham in Texas rn. Thundering and storming and me wondering who in heaven left the sink running lol.
Not *all* of Texas, it's sunny down here.

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
When's your last day at Target?
The first Monday of June. I had hoped to be gone before june but there is a strange rule that I had to work the last day I was in the system or else I can never work at another target again? So they wouldn't let me put in my 2 weeks to where it would have landed on when I was out of town.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
The first Monday of June. I had hoped to be gone before june but there is a strange rule that I had to work the last day I was in the system or else I can never work at another target again? So they wouldn't let me put in my 2 weeks to where it would have landed on when I was out of town.
Hmm.. that is odd. Usually you can just submit your two weeks.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario

this is the best freaking crossover since Endgame, what is this absoulte insanity?!

It’s so hilarious I needed to share it with you guys so we could meme on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom