• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kid Icarus: Uprising - Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Vote: The Marshall

Hunch... Let's see how this works out.

@TGR Every role is special, even if you're just Vanilla. If you're a Townie, defend yourself, otherwise you might as well say you're scum. If you're not willing to defend yourself, why bother playing this game at all? You need to be able to defend yourself when the time comes. At least present some evidence that proves your innocence; you're making yourself look p. bad right now...

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Vote Tally

thegreenrobby (6) - fused_shadows, Mellow Ezlo, LittleGumball, pkfroce, The Marshal, justac00lguy
The Marshal (1) - Atticus

Not Voting: Fig, Ver-go-a-go-go, Dracomajora, Pendio, Rachel, kokirion, AvatarFlygon, thegreenrobby

Day Four will end tonight, March 12th, at 8:00 MST. With 15 alive, 8 is majority.

there should be a rule for mafia where the mod has to post links to pages where lynches/night scenes happen

b/c i am so unmotivated to look back into the thread

#lazyassprobs
Huh. That's not a bad idea. I could link to them all in the first post of the thread if you wanted.

thegreenrobby

#1 Producer of Mind Screw
Vote: The Marshall

Hunch... Let's see how this works out.

@TGR Every role is special, even if you're just Vanilla. If you're a Townie, defend yourself, otherwise you might as well say you're scum. If you're not willing to defend yourself, why bother playing this game at all? You need to be able to defend yourself when the time comes. At least present some evidence that proves your innocence; you're making yourself look p. bad right now...

But it's not like I can get any worse off right now, right? Well, I could be dead.

Actually, you guys HAVE seen me play. If you take a look, the Pirate's game just ended not that long ago.
You guys don't like how I vote, and think that it looks scummy, but if you look, I voted in a similar way, and I was a LOVER.
So, yeah, that is my style, and I've got proof!

Heroine of Time

Final Vote Tally

thegreenrobby (6) - fused_shadows, Mellow Ezlo, LittleGumball, pkfroce, The Marshal, justac00lguy
The Marshal (1) - Atticus

Not Voting: Fig, Ver-go-a-go-go, Dracomajora, Pendio, Rachel, kokirion, AvatarFlygon, thegreenrobby

---

It was a rather quick decision toward the end of the day, as everyone had been quiet for most of it, but eventually thegreenrobby was finalized as the group's target.

As they surrounded him, Robby was silent and expressionless. He showed no fear or even the amusement that DekuNut had previously demonstrated. In fact, as the Great Sacred Treasure's light surrounded him, he did not even move.

When the light faded, everyone was confused for a moment, as the figure left behind was most certainly not a living creature. But someone quickly recognized him as a Tribyte, one of the most common members of the Aurum. The group was surprised. This meant that clearly the alien machines were involved somehow as well.

Regardless, the majority of them had defeated a clear enemy. Once they got over their shock, the crowd celebrated the death of two adversaries over the course of two days. If their luck held, then maybe enough of them would make it out alive after all!

---

thegreenrobby was a Tribyte, the Aurum One-Shot Role Cop.

The Living (14)
  • Fig
  • Mellow Ezlo
  • fused_shadows
  • Ver-go-a-go-go
  • Dracomajora
  • The Marshal
  • Pendio
  • justac00lguy
  • Atticus
  • Rachel
  • kokirion
  • LittleGumball
  • Linkdude74 pkfroce

The Dead (7)
  • Thareous - Pew Pew (Vanilla Townie) - Killed Day One
  • Draco626 - Nutski (Vanilla Townie) - Killed Night One
  • musicfan - Palutena (Town Doctor) - Killed Night Two
  • DekuNut - Hades (Underworld Godfather) - Killed Day Three
  • FirevsIce - Arlon (Town Jailkeeper) - Killed Night Three
  • Big Octo - Dyntos (Survivor Inventor) - Killed Night Three
  • thegreenrobby - Tribyte (Aurum One-Shot Role Cop) - Killed Day Four

Night Four Begins!

Players with active abilities, please send me your night actions! The night will end on Saturday, March 15th at 8:00 PM MDT. The night is three days now instead of two.

thegreenrobby

#1 Producer of Mind Screw
Well, it's too late now.

EDIT: Redacted. May add something decent to the conversation.
Hey! I can edit things now!
(I can, right?)

Last edited:

Heroine of Time

One human was watching quietly from the shadows as The Marshal walked slowly across the deck of the Space Pirate's ship, staring blankly ahead. It was decidedly creepy, he couldn't help but think. Combined with The Marshal's behavior earlier in the day, he was reassured by his choice in target for the night.

The Marshal led him to a a corner of the ship where, the human was surprised to see, Kokirion awaited. He was speaking to... someone, who quickly hurried away before the silent observer could recognize him. Kokirion then turned to face The Marshal.

"You know, it's dangerous to be wandering around after dark, The Marshal," Kokirion said with a smirk. The Marshal withdrew a small bow, and Kokirion raised an eyebrow. "Hmm? You think you can kill me? I am Medusa, the new queen of the Underworld Army! I even killed the Lord of the Underworld in my quest for power! You have no chance of defeating me."

The Marshal remained silent for a moment more. Finally, he took one step forward -- and then headed toward Kokirion with blinding speed. Both the human and Kokirion were so stunned that they could do nothing as The Marshal shot an arrow straight through Kokirion's heart.

A scream tore through the night. The human watched with horror as Kokirion's body was lifted into the air and he began glowing, the light shining from his body and -- as strange as it seemed -- being absorbed by The Marshal. Finally, Kokirion fell to his knees... and slowly turned to stone.

Alarmed, the observer knew that he had to act immediately. Hefting his enormous sword, he rushed out of his hiding spot. The Marshal only had time to glance in the oncoming attacker's direction before he was speared with the blade.

The human thought he saw a monstrous figure floating in the air briefly above the dying The Marshal's head before it quickly flew away into the night.

Blinking with surprise, the killer looked down at his victim and was bewildered to find a simple Centurion, a member of Palutena's troops. He couldn't help but think that there was no way a Centurion could have pulled a trick like he had seen earlier -- especially not on the leader of the Underworld Army! The human glanced at Medusa's frozen form and shuddered. He had a strong feeling that whatever had happened must have had to do with what he saw flying away earlier.

The sun was beginning to rise, so the human sighed and decided it was probably best if he was gone from this scene before the others awoke and discovered it. As he left, he heard a commotion coming from the direction that the figure above The Marshal's head escaped, and he hesitated, wondering if he should investigate. However, one glance at the rapidly brightening sky told him that his time was running out. He already had made his kill, anyway; it was best not to get involved in any more dangerous situations for this night.

He wandered away, leaving a confused Town to find the victims of the scene just a few hours later.

---

kokirion was Medusa, the Underworld Usurper and One-Shot Strongman!
The Marshal was a Centurion, a Mentee!

The Living (12)
  • Fig
  • Mellow Ezlo
  • fused_shadows
  • Ver-go-a-go-go
  • Dracomajora
  • Pendio
  • justac00lguy
  • Atticus
  • Rachel
  • LittleGumball
  • Linkdude74 pkfroce

The Dead (9)
  • Thareous - Pew Pew (Vanilla Townie) - Killed Day One
  • Draco626 - Nutski (Vanilla Townie) - Killed Night One
  • musicfan - Palutena (Town Doctor) - Killed Night Two
  • DekuNut - Hades (Underworld Godfather) - Killed Day Three
  • FirevsIce - Arlon (Town Jailkeeper) - Killed Night Three
  • Big Octo - Dyntos (Survivor Inventor) - Killed Night Three
  • thegreenrobby - Tribyte (Aurum One-Shot Role Cop) - Killed Day Four
  • kokirion - Medusa (Underworld Usurper and One-Shot Strongman) - Killed Night Four
  • The Marshal - Centurion (Mentee) - Killed Night Four

Day Five Begins!

Day Five ends on Friday, March 21st at 8:00 MDT. With 12 alive, 7 is majority.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom