• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kid Icarus: Uprising - Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Alright, so I had to do a little bit of research on both roles, and basically an Usurper is a role that takes over as Godfather if the real Godfather dies. Outliving the GF is part of their win con, which definitely explains why kokirion was so adamant for DekuNut's lynch. A Mentee is the "side-kick", so to speak, of a Mentor, who is kinda like a Cult leader. However, once the Mentor has successfully recruited a Mentee, they can kill at night.

So, Marshal was sent by his Mentor to kill Kokirion, while a "human" sent out to kill Marshal. I suppose that the human is the Vigilante, or maybe an SK? I doubt there'd be two third-party kills (Mentor & SK), so I think a Vig is more likely. Is Pit considered a human? XD

Also, this is the first kill I can think of that involved a blade. However, I was looking at the past night scenes, and the only mention of a player dying by something other than a beam/orb of light was Big Octo. Death scene:

"Really?" Big Octo frowned. "It's a shame... I really wanted to see the outcome of this little game I had planned." He showed no fear as he stepped forward. "Well, then! Show me what you've got!"

Maybe by "show me what you've got", he had a duel with the killer? If so, that might mean these two kills (Marshal and Octo) were done by the Vigilante.

---

Another thing I'd like to mention is that this is the first kill we've seen done by a bow, Marshal weapon of choice. So, I think it's possible that the Mentor failed to recruit on the first two nights, and then succeeded on the third with Marshal. Kokirion was their first kill, and a mighty good one at that. Or, maybe Marshal was recruited earlier, and the Mentor performed the other kills? Both theories are possible at this point.

Also, what was the whole deal with this part:

The human watched with horror as Kokirion's body was lifted into the air and he began glowing, the light shining from his body and -- as strange as it seemed -- being absorbed by The Marshal.

Absorbing kokirion? Is there some character that absorbs people? If there is, that's probably our Mentor.

---

I'd also like to talk about TGR's role. He's clearly not third-party, nor is he part of the Underworld mafia. Thus, I believe our theory of two mafia groups was correct. This adds an intriguing twist to scumhunting, because now even mafia members have to scumhunt, for the other group, of course. We should check out anybody who defended TGR at any point; they may be another Aurum.

---

I believe we have enough deaths that we might be able to get something by looking through the Final Vote Counts. I'll take it Day-by-Day:

Day 1:

Final Vote Tally

Thareous (5) - Ver-go-a-go-go, Linkdude74/pkfroce, DekuNut, kokirion, musicfan
Pendio (3) - thegreenrobby, Dracomajora, Rachel
Mellow Ezlo (2) - LittleGumball, Thareous
Atticus (1) - fused_shadows
Fig (1) - justac00lguy
The Marshal (1) - The Marshal

Not Voting: Fig, Mellow Ezlo, Draco626, Big Octo, FirevsIce, Atticus, AvatarFlygon

JC was SERIOUSLY right about there being scum on Thareous' wagon. There's two, and there's also two remaining from there that haven't died yet. For this reason, JC is leaning town to me. I doubt he'd push for investigating a bandwagon that had to of his scumbuddies on it. However, this doesn't clear JC from being part of the Aurum.

TGR was really pushing for Pendio's lynch early on, iirc. This could definitely mean that Pendio is not part of the Aurum, but he could still be a member of the Underworld. Ugh, all these groups. :P

Day 2:

Final Vote Tally

AvatarFlygon (4) - Ver-go-a-go-go, Dracomajora, kokirion, musicfan
musicfan (4) - justac00lguy, thegreenrobby, FirevsIce, LittleGumball

Not Voting: Fig, Mellow Ezlo, fused_shadows, The Marshal, Pendio, Atticus, Rachel, AvatarFlygon, pkfroce, Big Octo, DekuNut

I don't really like JC's placement here. At the forefront of the lynch of the Doctor? I doubt he's part of the Underworld, but could he be part of the Aurum? Definitely possible.

What do you guys think of the odds that kokirion tried to get two Townies lynched, back-to-back? Maybe kokirion was setting himself up for Town cred? idk, I think the latter is more likely. For that reason, Avatar is leaning Town.

Day 3:

Final Vote Tally

DekuNut (7) - Dracomajora, justac00lguy, fused_shadows, Pendio, kokirion, pkfroce, DekuNut
thegreenrobby (1) - Atticus

Not Voting: Fig, Mellow Ezlo, Ver-go-a-go-go, The Marshal, Rachel, AvatarFlygon, LittleGumball, Big Octo, FirevsIce, thegreenrobby

Three way mafia hit at the end there? Possible. That's the way I'm looking at it, right now. The group sees that Deku gas 4 votes, and realize his death is inevitable. Kokirion, being the Usurper, jumps on the lynch, hoping to get DekuNut lynched, which realizes one of his win cons. Pkfroce, seeing that the death of his godfather is iminent, jumps on as well, especially with the relief of knowing that he has a backup godfather (kokirion). Let's look at his vote post:

If Deku flips scum, I suggest we go after TGR next.

Unvote

Vote: DekuNut

Now, if pkfroce is indeed sided with the Underworld, then he would have thought TGR was Town, since they didn't know here about the second mafia group. Isn't this perfect? Take out your godfather for Town cred, get a new godfather, and then set up a Townie to get lynched the next Day. Win-Win.

Day 4:

Final Vote Tally

thegreenrobby (6) - fused_shadows, Mellow Ezlo, LittleGumball, pkfroce, The Marshal, justac00lguy
The Marshal (1) - Atticus

Not Voting: Fig, Ver-go-a-go-go, Dracomajora, Pendio, Rachel, kokirion, AvatarFlygon, thegreenrobby

I'm really intrigued by Atticuz's vote here. Could she be Marshal's Mentor, and was trying to separate herself from him, in case he died? There was no real chance of Marshal being lynched, considering the overwhelming support for TGR's lynch, so the vote was merely for show. This theory is plausable, IMO, but I'm definitely not going to suggest lynching Atticuz just yet.

Interesting thing to note here as well: pkfroce is in on the lynch. This lines up perfectly with my theory above. For this reason, I'm gonna start this Day with a vote.

Vote: pkfroce

I'd like to hear your side of the story, pkfroce.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Dammit, and I was thinking my agressive vt act was paying off : / everyone thinking I'm more interested in my other game, while my actual fun role was here :>

JC, I need your dreaming god powers once more :senpaipls:

And Dekunut, u mad that I tricked you? ^ ^

And before people start to think I'm evil by nature, i can't help it, my doctor said it was genetic :right:

This is also probably the last game I'm playing here for quite a while. Exams are coming up. After that, I'm going to travel for quite some time. So it may take a while for the next game I will be able to join, if I even will be able to, that is.
So goodbye guys o/ it was great to play some games with you here :wave:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I seriously can't believe Koki was Mafia again, what are the chances that Vergo is scum again too? :rolleyes:

---

Ok there is seriously a lot to analyse and I wish I was slightly more interested in Mafia lately as a love to analyse and speculate; however my interest has dropped ever so slightly since Pendio's game. Anyway, this night scene is all kinds of crazy and to top off then you have Robby flipping 3rd party(?). However Robby's role was a "one shot role cop" -- this sounds like a scum role to me. So I think Fused is right, there are two factions who are scum, or in other words, two factions that can kill. Someone has already alluded to the Aurum killing -- I think it was the orbs of light(?), can someone who has knowledge of the series tell me if Robby fits these killing abilities.

However that's not all, Marshall also has a killing ability of sorts. Thanks to Fused, who already did the research, it seems this only was activated by joining a cult. I'm not going to get too caught up in this as I'm only going to end up confusing myself and others, but seriously a cult and two Mafia factions, this game is hella crazy.

---

Where to go next then? I hear your concerns over PK, but for now I have a bigger suspicion, which you briefly mentioned - @icus. For one, she was one of the people decided to vote for Thar with Mf and Pendio. However, she still never really gave a full explanation, but I decided to let it go because it was early in the game. Now though she looks even more scummy to me; look at the lynch on Robby. She was the one who wanted to lynch Robby if I recall, she originally called him out for making random votes. However she then just randomly starts to vote for Marshall which seemed really odd to me especially when she originally voted for Robby:
Atticus said:
Vote: thegreenrobby

lolbyescum
I'm waiting for Robby. If he's not back soon, I want his *** lynched, dawg.
Atticus said:
There's also the issue of thegreenrobby pulling votes and excuses out of his ***.

So normally my initial reaction would be that @icus' hunch was right, but I've seen this kind of play before. Sometimes scum buds vote for each other to break connections with one another; however when their scum bud is under pressure they'll withdraw their vote, which seems like the biggest, most contradictory move to pull. I tried to look for a possible connection between the two and this is what I found:

If he's the "best we've got right now", then why vote for Deku?
Which was followed by:
I'mRather curious, myself.

Vote Draco

Make of it what you will, but I've been pretty tactical with votes thus far in terms of timing, this time however...

Vote: @icus

Sheik

:the:
So, Marshal was sent by his Mentor to kill Kokirion, while a "human" sent out to kill Marshal. I suppose that the human is the Vigilante, or maybe an SK? I doubt there'd be two third-party kills (Mentor & SK), so I think a Vig is more likely. Is Pit considered a human? XD

This character most likely Magnus, since he's the only notable human in Uprising (and basically the only character that used a sword). I suppose he's Vig, since Magnus was always an ally of Pit.

Anyways... I'll look back to try and find clues for a good lynch. Fused's theories sound pretty solid, too.

EDWODP

Ninja'd

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I'm not analyzing the night scene right now because I'm too damn lazy, but I will say that Koki turning up scum doesn't surprise me.

I voted for The Marshall yesterday because of two things:

1.) I did not want to hop on the bandwagon without a reply from TGR. It wouldn't be fair for all of us to reach a majority without his defense, even if he turned up scum. My vote the day prior to today was to encourage conversation (especially to invoke a reaction out of TGR), yet there was none thanks to the Deku Nut lynch.

2.) The Marshall was completely inactive for the majority of this game, yet he comes in at the last second and joins the band wagon? How is that not suspicious?

I can assure everyone here I am not affiliated with The Marshall in anyway. Also, JC, you really act like you want to lynch me more than anything. First there was the issue with me voting for Thar, of which I already explained (granted my reason was not the best, yet I still followed my instincts regardless), and then you tried to pull this stunt again when you thought Music was scum (a mistake, but you still seemed adamant about it). Also, let's not forget who led a bandwagon against our doctor, and ultimately provoked him into roleclaiming.

FoS: JC

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Where to go next then? I hear your concerns over PK, but for now I have a bigger suspicion, which you briefly mentioned - @icus. For one, she was one of the people decided to vote for Thar with Mf and Pendio. However, she still never really gave a full explanation, but I decided to let it go because it was early in the game. Now though she looks even more scummy to me; look at the lynch on Robby. She was the one who wanted to lynch Robby if I recall, she originally called him out for making random votes. However she then just randomly starts to vote for Marshall which seemed really odd to me especially when she originally voted for Robby:

I see what you are saying, but in those mix of posts you seem to have overlooked one:

whOA OK SORRY FOR HARDLY POSTING AT ALL

SCHOOL AND ALL OK OK

i feel like people are voting TGR just to vote for him like "yeah he must be scum b/c/ errybody else says so"

so lets wait for him

if he doesn't show by, say, 9-10 EST then we go for a majority

otherwise, we need to wait for him, regardless if it's last minute

FoS: TGR and The Marshall

TGR for reasons I've stated yesterday (i was the only one going after him #rebel), and the marshall, lolwtf you come in packing with a vote when you've hardly said a word this entire game? yeah, ok, sure hahano

She clearly still had suspicions for TGR. However, her suspicions of Marshal were stronger, I guess, and thus she decided to vote for Marshal. May I add that her vote didn't really matter, as TGR already had enough to be lynched. And, let us not forget that both of her targets were not Town; One was scum and the other third party. You STARTED the suspicions of TGR, and I know what you're thinking, but I really don't think she'd risk losing a scumbud so early, especially a powerful role like Role Cop.

So normally my initial reaction would be that @icus' hunch was right, but I've seen this kind of play before. Sometimes scum buds vote for each other to break connections with one another; however when their scum bud is under pressure they'll withdraw their vote, which seems like the biggest, most contradictory move to pull. I tried to look for a possible connection between the two and this is what I found:

I see what you're saying in theory, but I highly doubt Atticuz would have made that move. It doesn't make any sense. You say she'd vote to break connections, but then later not vote for them when they are about to be lynched? That's an awfully stupid move for a scumbud to make. They're just leaving themselves open to be caught by a Townie, and then subsequently lynched.

---

I was debating whether or not I should mention what I think of Atticuz, mainly for her safety. But, with your suspicions on her, I feel as if I should bring it up. If you look at her previous posts, and then you look at the night scene, I think it's fairly obvious what her role is. I'm not commenting on this further, so I hope you can put two and two together.

---

This character most likely Magnus, since he's the only notable human in Uprising (and basically the only character that used a sword). I suppose he's Vig, since Magnus was always an ally of Pit.

Hmmmmmmm, interesting.

I took a quick look at the wiki and I definitely think Magnus is our guy. This is good; we've practically confirmed the theory that we have a Vig. Now, we can give our opinions to the anonymous Vig to choose the best NK.

Anyways... I'll look back to try and find clues for a good lynch. Fused's theories sound pretty solid, too.

Make it snappy. ;)

---

I'm not analyzing the night scene right now because I'm too damn lazy, but I will say that Koki turning up scum doesn't surprise me.

How so?

1.) I did not want to hop on the bandwagon without a reply from TGR. It wouldn't be fair for all of us to reach a majority without his defense, even if he turned up scum. My vote the day prior to today was to encourage conversation (especially to invoke a reaction out of TGR), yet there was none thanks to the Deku Nut lynch.

2.) The Marshall was completely inactive for the majority of this game, yet he comes in at the last second and joins the band wagon? How is that not suspicious?

I'm not buying the first reasoning. Mainly because you replied to TGR's first defense post (which was not really a defense post, but whatever) here. Would you care to rephrase that?

I can assure everyone here I am not affiliated with The Marshall in anyway.

You've said yourself in the past that saying this is a useless task (at least, I believe it was you. :S). Is this your way of saying that you're not the Mentor?

Also, JC, you really act like you want to lynch me more than anything. First there was the issue with me voting for Thar, of which I already explained (granted my reason was not the best, yet I still followed my instincts regardless), and then you tried to pull this stunt again when you thought Music was scum (a mistake, but you still seemed adamant about it). Also, let's not forget who led a bandwagon against our doctor, and ultimately provoked him into roleclaiming.

Huh, this is the exact reaction I anticipated when I saw JC's post. You both used the whole voting for Thar against each other, which is really interesting.

I get your reasoning for trying to throw the suspicions back at JC, but I just don't think there's enough there for a lynch.

---

C'mon guys, it's already been 15 hours since the lynch scene, and only four people have posted?

Good luck finding scum if you don't even bother to read or respond to the thread. >_>

EbWoDp

Fig, who's your biggest town read so far? Anybody that you trust completely?

Julio, if today was Ly-Lo, who would you vote to lynch?

Rachel, who's side are you on, JC or Atticuz?

---

In case anyone wonders why I questioned these three in particular, I advise you to refer to random.org for your answer.

EbWoTp

By the way, here's a link to the wiki page on Mentor/Mentee, in case anyone would like to have a deeper understanding of the role.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mentor

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
fused bby said:

Telling you would require me to RC, which I'm not willing to do unless I absolutely have to.

canadian lolno said:
Would you care to rephrase that?

He wasn't defending himself, which I could see as particularly scummy, but I still wanted to see what I could get out of him. Any defense was better than none, which was what we we're getting. Nada.

fused-chandesuka said:
Is this your way of saying that you're not the Mentor?

Yes, it was in response to your theory of me being his Mentor.

fused-kun!!! said:
I get your reasoning for trying to throw the suspicions back at JC, but I just don't think there's enough there for a lynch.

Never said I wanted to lynch JC, but he should be kept under close watch, for sure.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Atticus said:
I can assure everyone here I am not affiliated with The Marshall in anyway. Also, JC, you really act like you want to lynch me more than anything.
Yeah pretty much.

Fused said:
She clearly still had suspicions for TGR. However, her suspicions of Marshal were stronger, I guess, and thus she decided to vote for Marshal.
Yeah I saw that post, but the fact that she still switched her decision when she was more so one of the instigators of the lynch really bothered me.

Fused said:
May I add that her vote didn't really matter, as TGR already had enough to be lynched. And, let us not forget that both of her targets were not Town; One was scum and the other third party. You STARTED the suspicions of TGR, and I know what you're thinking, but I really don't think she'd risk losing a scumbud so early, especially a powerful role like Role Cop.
I guess, but I took it as a sort of double bluff which is why I'm probably looking too much into this. What I mean is that scum buds tend to be near the hammer, as showcased with Koki and Deku, by going with a completely different scenario you're basically isolating yourself from being brought up. It just seemed completely random to me. I'm a firm believer that a vote should mean something. What are you trying to achieve by voting for a player that no one really has a suspicion on and at a time when the lynch is basically inevitable.

Atticus said:
Also, JC, you really act like you want to lynch me more than anything. First there was the issue with me voting for Thar, of which I already explained (granted my reason was not the best, yet I still followed my instincts regardless), and then you tried to pull this stunt again when you thought Music was scum (a mistake, but you still seemed adamant about it). Also, let's not forget who led a bandwagon against our doctor, and ultimately provoked him into roleclaiming.
I didn't really target you, my original suspicion was focused around three people. Plus it wasn't really a suspicion, it was more so a questioning. MF gave some really odd reasons for voting Thar, which really made him out to be scummy. I wouldn't even say I was the main one who made that lynch happen. Others pressured MF after I questioned his reasonings. He decided to role claim, which was a bad idea and I most certainly did not intend for that to happen, nor in any way could I predict it.

---

@Fused

I'll look into what you said about it being "obvious" what her role is.

EBWODP

Nvm I think I know what you're alluding to, but I certainly don't think it's "obvious", nor is it a certainty.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Telling you would require me to RC, which I'm not willing to do unless I absolutely have to.

:|

He wasn't defending himself, which I could see as particularly scummy, but I still wanted to see what I could get out of him. Any defense was better than none, which was what we we're getting. Nada.

Yes, I know, but he made it clear that he had nothing to defend himself with, which I took as him giving up. So, going back to your first reasoning for voting Marshal, you can see where I was skeptical of it. He had a chance to defend himself, he had ample time between when I first voted for him and the time when Heroine posted the night scene. Your reasoning didn't make sense.

I understand that you were trying to give him a chance to defend himself, but in my eyes he had chances. I do agree with your thinking, of trying to get him to talk, though.

Never said I wanted to lynch JC, but he should be kept under close watch, for sure.

So who do you want to lynch, then? My ears are open.

---

I guess, but I took it as a sort of double bluff which is why I'm probably looking too much into this. What I mean is that scum buds tend to be near the hammer, as showcased with Koki and Deku, by going with a completely different scenario you're basically isolating yourself from being brought up. It just seemed completely random to me. I'm a firm believer that a vote should mean something. What are you trying to achieve by voting for a player that no one really has a suspicion on and at a time when the lynch is basically inevitable.

The point is to show your suspicions. I've done it plenty of times in the past; someone was getting lynched, but instead of just jumping on the wagon, I decided to vote for the person I MOST wanted to lynch, to show my suspicions. This was as Town, btw.

Your logic is sound, but it's an extreme "what if". You could be way out in left field, or you could be spot on. It's such a wild card, one that I don't think is worth the risk.

MF gave some really odd reasons for voting Thar, which really made him out to be scummy. I wouldn't even say I was the main one who made that lynch happen. Others pressured MF after I questioned his reasonings. He decided to role claim, which was a bad idea and I most certainly did not intend for that to happen, nor in any way could I predict it.

This is true; I was also suspicious of MF because of his posts. They were very similar to TGR's. Now, in hindsight, we know that it was wrong and MF was the Doctor, but that doesn't make the reasoning any less correct. If we had a do-over, I'm sure the same result would have happened.

Furthermore, MF didn't roleclaim. He told us he was the Doctor after he thought he had been lynched; he thought he was dead. It was an unfortunate incident, seeing the Doctor admit who he was unnecessarily.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Three way mafia hit at the end there? Possible. That's the way I'm looking at it, right now. The group sees that Deku gas 4 votes, and realize his death is inevitable. Kokirion, being the Usurper, jumps on the lynch, hoping to get DekuNut lynched, which realizes one of his win cons. Pkfroce, seeing that the death of his godfather is iminent, jumps on as well, especially with the relief of knowing that he has a backup godfather (kokirion). Let's look at his vote post:

Interesting thing to note here as well: pkfroce is in on the lynch. This lines up perfectly with my theory above. For this reason, I'm gonna start this Day with a vote.

Vote: pkfroce

I'd like to hear your side of the story, pkfroce.

I assure you I'm not Mafia. I voted for DekuNut because both him and TGR were suspects. I was mostly suspicious of TgR, but since DekuNut seemed rather sketchy as well, I decided to vote for him since he was already a suspect and he seemed to be the target for that day.

You know why I was on the TGR lynch? Because I said the day before that that we should go after him next. I was already suspicious of him.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
The point is to show your suspicions. I've done it plenty of times in the past; someone was getting lynched, but instead of just jumping on the wagon, I decided to vote for the person I MOST wanted to lynch, to show my suspicions. This was as Town, btw.
That's achieved by a "FoS", a vote is either intended to lynch a certain target (or at least try to), or there is some sort of ulterior motive.

Fused said:
This is true; I was also suspicious of MF because of his posts. They were very similar to TGR's. Now, in hindsight, we know that it was wrong and MF was the Doctor, but that doesn't make the reasoning any less correct. If we had a do-over, I'm sure the same result would have happened.

Furthermore, MF didn't roleclaim. He told us he was the Doctor after he thought he had been lynched; he thought he was dead. It was an unfortunate incident, seeing the Doctor admit who he was unnecessarily.
Well yeah, I was responding to @icus and her accusation of me that I "lead" the wagon and that I "provoked" him to role claim. I couldn't control the fact that MF stated his role in what he thought was his death. That ending to the day was crazy; anything could have happened.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Vote Tally

pkfroce (1) - fused_shadows
Atticus (1) - justac00lguy

Not Voting: Fig, Mellow Ezlo, Ver-go-a-go-go, Dracomajora, Pendio, Atticus, Rachel, AvatarFlygon, LittleGumball, pkfroce

Day Five will end on Friday, March 21st at 8:00 MDT. With 12 alive, 7 is majority.

Let me start by saying that I'm not surprised that Kokirion flipped mafia. I really thought something was up the minute he vehemently rejected even the notion of a mafia rolecop, mainly because I thought it was strange the he would both do that, and ponder why FvI was killed, specifically because the theory seemed so possible, and probable, at the same time. I was going to respond to him, but I knew that it was too shaky to act on anyway, and I hadn't paid much attention to the game at this point. I'm happy he's out of the way so quickly though.

As I mentioned yesterday, I thought the latter half of the DekuNut bandwagon was the place to look. It's a tendency, especially with Godfathers, for other mafia members to jump ship as soon as they know the cause is lost. That does make pk stick out more than anyone else, but I haven't dug back enough to get the quotes/evidence.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon

OMGUS much?

Also, about the MF bandwagon, this:

I can see JC’s reasoning for suspecting Atticus. Also fused, what do you think of JC? It’s not clear to me. Do you think he’s town or Aurum? (yes I agree with the separate mafia factions theory)

Fused y u post essays.
C'mon guys, it's already been 15 hours since the lynch scene, and only four people have posted?

Good luck finding scum if you don't even bother to read or respond to the thread. >_>

Calm down, most people were probably sleeping when it was posted...

Julio, if today was Ly-Lo, who would you vote to lynch?

I’ll respond in a bit, I’m gathering my thoughts. You guys did essays and that makes me sad and I’m probably going to get ninja’d by someone or other.

In case anyone wonders why I questioned these three in particular, I advise you to refer to random.org for your answer.

How many times did it pick you? :right:

So, fused, who would I vote for if it was LyLo? Pendio or pk. Probably pk if it was a tie between them. You made some good points on him. However I still want to examine the Robby lynch for myself and see some stuff, also I want to look at the player list and see who’s sitting back. The reason I’m not doing that before posting this is because you’re so anxious for people to post. :P

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I assure you I'm not Mafia.

Okay, I believe you.

:right:

I voted for DekuNut because both him and TGR were suspects. I was mostly suspicious of TgR, but since DekuNut seemed rather sketchy as well, I decided to vote for him since he was already a suspect and he seemed to be the target for that day.

You know why I was on the TGR lynch? Because I said the day before that that we should go after him next. I was already suspicious of him.

Yes, and I thank you for agreeing that you were suspicious of TGR. That basically proves my point. :P

That's achieved by a "FoS", a vote is either intended to lynch a certain target (or at least try to), or there is some sort of ulterior motive.

FoS are more useful on the first irl day of a game day, or just early on. With 3 hours to go, and the lynchee basically already decided upon, a vote acts much like a FoS. This doesn't matter anyway, it's clearly a matter of opinion.

Also fused, what do you think of JC? It’s not clear to me. Do you think he’s town or Aurum? (yes I agree with the separate mafia factions theory)

Right now I'm 75% Town, 25% Aurum. The way he tried to get the Town to investigate those on the Thareous lynch almost guarantees he's not Underworld, but the fact remains that he did bring upon the lynch of the Doctor. I know he had good reasoning, such that I agreed with myself, but the fact that he may have used that as scum to lynch a Townie cannot be overlooked.

Fused y u post essays.

Because I can.

Calm down, most people were probably sleeping when it was posted...

Ew, sleeping.

So, fused, who would I vote for if it was LyLo? Pendio or pk. Probably pk if it was a tie between them. You made some good points on him. However I still want to examine the Robby lynch for myself and see some stuff, also I want to look at the player list and see who’s sitting back. The reason I’m not doing that before posting this is because you’re so anxious for people to post. :P

I seem to recall you having prior suspicions of Pendio (or maybe that was someone else, idk). You could repeat yourself or I could go look through the thread. ;)

---

Back to my current suspicion of pkfroce, I did a little bit more digging into his posts and found that he has made a total of 4 votes.

First, he (at the time Linkdude) RVS for Thareous, a Vanilla Townie. This vote was never removed, helping get a good, experienced player lynched on Day 1.

Second, he was suspicious of TGR during Day 2/3, and placed a vote. TGR ended up being an Aurum, which, if our 2 mafia groups theory is correct, means that pkfroce would have thought TGR was a Townie, making his vote against him similar to a vote that lynched a Townie.

Third, he voted for DekuNut. See my prior post for more theories on this one.

Fourth, he again voted for TGR, this one helping in his lynch.

My thoughts make a lot of sense, and make pkfroce the prime lynch candidate for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom