• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Lost All Your Zelda Games but Could Only Keep Three.

OK so what if suddenly you had to get rid of all your Zelda games and couldn't get them back ever or buy different copies of themD: but you got to pick 3 of them to keep what three games would you keep? Out of all my games I would keep OoT for obvious reasons it's really awesome it's a legend and it's really fun to play, OoS because it's my second favorite and my first handheld game and I would need a handheld game for on the go or else I would DIE, and TWW because it was my first Zelda game and I would HATE to lose it:(. So if this happened to you what three games of yours would you keep?

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I'm glad I already have my top three favorites set in place...at the moment that is...

Anyway, I have to say that's I would keep OoT, TT, and WW. Those are my favorite three in the whole series.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
If I had that happen to me, which hopefully will never happen... *knocks on wood* I would choose: ALttP, MM, and WW.

Those three are my favorites out of the entire series so far and are also that ones that I like to play the most or would find myself playing most of the time due to the stories each game has and the memories that I have of playing them.

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
Oh, gosh. Choosing is so hard! I would have to go with
1. OoT. I agree with you on OoT. It is legend.
2. MM. I don't know why I like it, I just think it was one of the most creative games in the series. It was also nice to have a break from Gannon.
3. TWW or TP. I love both. I can't choose! WW was so new compared to other zelda games, but TP was very enhanced in so many ways!

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
I would keep Majora's mask, because I enjoyed it more than Ocarina of Time for the emotional depth; The Wind Waker, because of the wonderful cel-shadedness and cool overworld; And finally Spirit Tracks, because I never can forget the fun I had playing it on Christmas morning. :D

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I guess I would keep:

1. The Wind Waker
2. Phantom Hourglass
3. Spirit Tracks

I wanted to include OoT and MM, but I've played OoT so many times that there would be little point in keeping it. MM was good, but I already know most of the story, so that spoils a lot of the fun.

So I chose Wind Waker, because I like the game, there's still a lot of things I haven't unlocked, and several interesting minigames.

I chose Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks because I'm starting to enjoy PH's minigames and sidequests. Also, I haven't finished those two games, while I have finished all of the others. It would drive me nuts never to be able to finish the whole Zelda series.

J Oh

Hylian Alchemist
1. OoT (because its the first Zelda I ever completed)
2. WW (because its my favorite so far)
3. SS (because I know I'm going to like it :p)

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
It's weird, I wouldn't pick my exact top 3 favorites :xd:.

I'd pick:
1. Ocarina of Time - It's my favorite game of all time, and it's a legend. No matter how times I play this game, I love it. I'd probably take the GC MQ version, just so I could switch it up with harder dungeons.

2. The Wind Waker - There's so much I haven't completed in this game yet. I haven't even come close to finding all the heart pieces, etc. It would give me something new to do. Also, this game is so different from other Zelda games because the overworld is mostly water.

3. A Link to the Past - Classic game. Another game I love playing no matter how many times I beat it. The fight with Ganon in this game is the best Ganon fight in my opinion too, which is almost reason enough to have it.

Wow, that's a tough choice. I wouldn't want to lose any Zelda games! D:

Anyway, Majora's Mask doesn't make it simply because as much as I love the game, I don't like to play it that much, mostly because of 3-day cycle. If there's I wanna do, I can't just do it at will, because some events require pre-requisites to do them, and that's too much of a pain for me to bother sometimes.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Hmmmm, tough choice.
Wind Waker - This would be my first choice. Since there's something to do on each island, it'll be sure to provide hours of fun. Plus, I just love the story and atmosphere. This is one I wouldn't be able to let go of.
Majora's Mask - Since this is my favorite Zelda game, I would have to take it along. I think it's one that I can play a lot without getting bored because I love interacting with all the characters and doing all the side quests. If I go at it without a guide I'm sure it would last me a long time.
Ocarina of Time - Well, this one is quite obvious. It's great fun, there's tons to do, and it's just a great play. Plus, you have to bundle it together with MM. They just go hand in hand.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
1 Ocarina of Time Its a classic my favourite Zelda the Dungeons are excellant.
2 Wind Waker love the graphics and story. The Great sea is a nice overworld. The sidequests are fun.
3 Majora's Mask excellant game. Dungeons/Sidequests as in Wind Waker are brilliant.

This is actually more difficult than I thought it would be...

1. Twilight Princess (I should probably admit that it's my favorite.)
2. A Link to the Past (Need a good classic on the list.)
3. Ocarina of Time (Maybe one day I'll actually complete it 100%.)

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
Spirit Tracks, Twilight Princess, and Phantom Hourglass.

1. It's my favorite Zelda game and there's no way I could get rid of it.
2. It was the first game I played on my Wii and it's also my first console game that I've owned.
3. My first Zelda game. That should be enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom