• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Lost All Your Zelda Games but Could Only Keep Three.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I would have to keep, based on what I actually physically own (not VC downloads, and not games I don't own at all...)

3. Twilight Princess. I love the game, and the 65 hours I put into it were thoroughly enjoyable. Replay factor is high for me, and this game's got it in spades.
2. Ocarina of Time. Not because everyone thinks it's the best, but because of the nostalgia factor. It got me through tought times, and I'll always thank it for that.
1. Adventure of Link. The original NES cartridge was one of my first two NES games and video games in general. Again, high nostalgia factor, spending hours playing it with friends and family. Can't beat that!

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
I would keep WW (because I would work really hard for 100% done) TP because that has a good amount of replay value, and minish cap because i need to replay it sometime

Master

Upcoming
Three of my games i would keep :

1. The Legend of Zelda : Collecter's Edition ( includes 5 zelda games , duh )
2.Twilight Princess
3.Wind Waker

That Way I Pretty much still keep all of my zelda games ............... pretty clever

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
First of all I'd be really pissed off, and second of all I'll never lose any of my games. That's too piggish for a gamer. But to go along I'll say...

1. Collector's Edition
2. Minish Cap
3. Wind Waker

I chose those games because they are the rarest and most expensive ones, while I can easily buy Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, and Twilight Princess from the store. And buy A Link to the Past/Four Swords from Amazon for 20 bucks new or used from Game Stop, (Every Game Stop I go to they have that game in perfect condition) but the most painful lost would have to be Four Swords Adventure. I'll look for it and look for it at Game Stop at a very good condition with Case, Art, Manual, and a Perfect Disc or hope Amazon has a good one for a good price.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
The three of the games I want (AoL, OoT and MM) are on the Collector's Edition, so maybe just that then. I rarely play LoZ anyway (although I rarely play AoL either). haha
These games have (almost) always been my favourites in the series so I don't see why I wouldn't choose them to keep. Sure, I'd be a little sad to not being able to play TP anymore, and quite sad if I couldn't play WW anymore, but these games in my opinion are far superior.

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
i would keep LoZ, because i have two copies of it. minish cap and Alttp. the other three, AoL, PH, and SP are my least favorite, and i could just buy them back. i'm so excited because i'm getting two GBSA sp today, yay!:D

Z

zora14

i'd probably keep my top 3 zelda games
1. OoT
2. TP
3. LoZ
these are my favorite games in the series. i would be devastated if i lost any of them.

TP because its the only zelda wii game so far and it was my first zelda game, OOT because everyone says its the best zelda game of all time and i wont argue with that, and SS when it comes out because it looks like an awesome game from all the trailers.

figthersword

Hylian Coward
it's so hard for me to choose because all of the zelda series are my favorite specially the new series of zelda because of curiosity but if i had no choice i would stick to my favorite list,

1. OoT
2. MM
3. TP

Chelsie

tap the galaxy oh (◔ิз◔ิ♪
Wow, hard question! These would be my three:

1. Majora's Mask
2. Ocarina of Time
3. Twilight Princess
Same as figthersword haha :D

Majora's Cat

How about that
Great question! I would keep these three:

1. Twilight Princess - my first Zelda game, changed my view on gaming forever
2. Ocarina of Time - no way I'm getting rid of the greatest game of all time!
3. Majora's Mask - MM is just plain awesome, plus I love using the Fierce Deity glitch!

S

soulreapersheik

i would keep.......MM because its so dark and twisted (i love that type of thing) then i would keep TP because i like the shadowyness (yes that is a word now) of it, plus i like all the cool markings all the twili stuff has and then i would keep spirit tracks because i like the story direction and the music and the game play. yea! its good to be back! ive been away for awhile.

Satsy

~~SaturnStorm
I've already been faced with this question in my past. ;_; Although what I lost wasn't all down to choice. The games I wound up with were WW, MM, and LttP/FS... Everything else got bought back. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom