• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How do you play Brawl?

Silver

The Blue Bomber!
On Super Smash Bros. I use the classic Game-cube controller for maximum pwnage! It is simple yet enjoyable for giving the player that classic Super Smash Bros/Melee feeling! I also play Brawl using the Wiimote sideways. In a way I love it, I also memorized the controls and moves so I mostly use Wiimote. (Side ways!)

zeldusfanaticus

im the puppet master
i use the GC controller, it has a comfortable grip feel, it has easy acess buttons, and the C-stick smash attacks are the best kind of cheating.
The wii-mote for me is a little difficult because of my lack of jumping skills with the D-pad and joystick, thats all

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I use the Wiimote/Nunchuk when I play Brawl. I've gotten so used to using that when I play Brawl that it feels weird if I play it with a different controller. :xd:

wiimote and nunchuk. its the only way to play. i hate cords:mad:, they get tangled up to much.

Last edited by a moderator:
wiimote and nunchuk. its the only way to play. i hate

oh oops i acsidently posted when i wanted to go advance. any way, i love the wiimote and nunchuk. iabsalutly hate cords, they get tangled up to much.

Please don't double post. Also please type so that it's presentable.

Anyway, I find it weird that you like the Wii remote and Nunchuk combo because you don't like wires, yet there is a wire connecting the nunchuk to the remote.

hsb39

Why so logical?
Please don't double post. Also please type so that it's presentable.

Anyway, I find it weird that you like the Wii remote and Nunchuk combo because you don't like wires, yet there is a wire connecting the nunchuk to the remote.

Wouldn't exactly call that the kind of wire that is easily tangled, when compared to say the GC wire.

DCMN

Hero of Internet
I use the Wiimote, mainly out of pure laziness, seeing as I have to use it to turn the game on, and I cba to go get the GC. But also, my GC controller has started to die on me. >.<

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I normally use the nunchuck, just because it feels natural that way, but whatever makes you happy. The GC controller kind of got outdated once the Wii came along, so I can only reccomend that you use the Classic Controller or the nunchuck. Hope this helps you!

Steve

5/19/13
I only use the Gamecube controller because of back in the times of Melee, when I was a tourney-tard. Occasionally I do play with the Wiimote, but my skills are no where near what they usually are when I do. I have always been the 'use standard control as much as possible' kind of guy.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I've always used the Gamecube Controller while playing Brawl. I find the gamecube controller comfortable and easy to use. Before I got Brawl I was playing Melee very often, so I really didn't have to go through a transition for learning new controllers and such.

Last edited:

Ikana

Trollkastel
I always used the classic controller I cant use the gamecube controller due to I not used to it.Haven't played ssbm in over 5 years O_O

S

Spirit Tracks

I Just use a horizonal wiimote. I used to use wiimote and nunchuck but my brothers screwed up the nunchuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom