• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How do you play Brawl?

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
GameCube controller. I've tried a few of the other ways and could probably learn with time but it is hard to get used to having attacks and jumps not available at the right thumb.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I use either GameCube controller (get confused with Wind Waker's controls, occasionally...) or the sideways remote (I don't use nunchuck, for I confuse the controls with that of Twilight Princess's).

C

Crystallion

I use GameCube controller only. Haven't tested the Wiimote & Nunchuck yet. It makes the transition easier, because I have been playing a lot of Melee before Brawl came out.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I use Wiimote and nunchuck. I'd rather use a GC controller, but I no longer have one. But I still find it a lot easier to use to Wiimote/nunchuck than just the Wiimote. I haven't quite gotten used to that yet.

Kazumi

chagy
Oddly enough, I always play with the Classic Controler. I really love my little Classic Controler....

I used to play with the Gamecube Controller (and I still prefer it,) but as of late I seem to be used the Wiimote held sideways, mostly for the sheer convenience of picking up my remote, turning on my system, and playing, only needing to pick up a single device to do it all. Plus not having to deal with any wires.

It also makes me not play quite as good, which I like since I generally kick a lot of hindquarters. It makes fighting a bit more challenging.

hsb39

Why so logical?
Gamecube, I think that the main reason that it's so popular is because pretty much everyone with the GC controller has Melee, and everyone who has Melee loves it and played it a lot before Brawl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom