• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How do you play Brawl?

GameCube controller 93% of the time, I sometimes use the classic if I'm just playing around. I don't know how people play with the Wii remote, though.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
I use the gamecube controller most of the time but when I don't it's the Wii remote for easier smashes(since it's button press on them)

I play with the Gamecube Controller: So much variance and I'm so used to Melee. Plus I have a special wireless GC control that's bigger than usual for my big hands.
The Wii Mote + Nunchuck is ok
The Wii Mote alone is awful
Idk about the classic controller.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Wii Remote and Nunchuck all the way! I tried all the methods but I prefer this one more then the Gamecubes controls. So much fun this way and it allows me to transition from my attacks much more easily.

Gamecube Controller: I think its one of the most comfortable ones that nintendo have come out with, and the buttons suit the SSBB ways

Mostly I use the gamecube controller. Sometimes I use the Wii remote and nunchuck. I will on a rare occasion use my Wii classic controller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom