• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter RP Re-done (RP Thread)

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Eliza was very happy that a famous wizard's child was in her house. She didn't go to sleep, she just sat on her bed reading something Rose gave her last year. It was a book on all the adventures Hermione, Harry and Ron had together. She was on the part where Draco got slashed by Buckbeak. She chuckled and someone, very loudly said, "Shush!"

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hanna:

The next day began as the students arose to the morning sun. The students who were up early had eaten and the late eaters were arriving at the tables. There were no designated tables for breakfast, so everyone sat wherever they wanted. Hanna sat at the Gryffendor table, seeming to seek out the people she'd met on the train. She was not in her school uniform, but in her pajamas. She found that Rose had awoken and was seating herself next to Hanna. Hanna shifted uncomfertably, but ate her cereal.

"Hey, I've never seen you around, what house are you in?"

It was typical of Rose to say hi and be nice to everyone she met. But Hanna smiled back and replied.

"Um, I'm a third year," She avoided the "house" question whenever possible.

"Oh. I'm in Gryffendor. And you?"

That Rose knew how to get around these things. Hanna sighed and said some muffled thing while eating.

"Sorry, I didn't quite catch that," Rose replied.

"I said, I have to change before class."

Hanna stood up and left the bowl for the elves to get.

"I'll see you later!" Rose called out as Hanna went to her dorm.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Elliot woke up and got dressed, walking down to the Great Hall. He bumped into a girl with long red hair and he tripped, falling face first into the hard floor. He stood up, a slight trickle of blood coming from his nose. "Sorry," He said, then conjuring a tissue to stem the flow of blood from his nose.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hanna:

"Oh I'm so sorry! I should have looked where I was going!" She bent down and pulled out her wand. "Oculus Repairum." The boy's nose stopped bleeding, and Hanna put away her wand. "That better?" She left out a hand to help him up.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Elliot took her hand and stood up. "Not your fault. I'm clumsy like that. My names Elliot, by the way, and I'm in Gryffondor" Elliot said after standing up.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hanna:

"I'm Hanna. It's nice to meet you," She smiled kindly. "Oh, but I should get into my robes and go to my first class. I'll see you around!"

She headed off to her dormitory and quickly put on her robes. She put on a light cloak over her school uniform, that covered her whole body excluding the head. She grabbed the books she'd need today and put them in her stachel, and swung the satchel around her shoulder comfertably to carry around the school. Hanna then rushed out of her room and ran to her first class of the day, which was Defense Against the Dark Arts.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Eliza was in Defense Against the Dark Arts with Hanna. She sat there quietly taking notes on procedures, when to use wands, etc. "Hey, what if we set fire to that girl's quill?" said someone behind her. She ignored it and looked at the girl, it was Hanna. "Haha, ready? One- two--" Eliza took out her wand and whispered, "Expelliarmus" the boy's wand flew out of his hand.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hanna:

Hanna was deep into taking her notes in the class, trying hard to concentrate and get it all drilled into her head. She heard some musters behind her but paid no mind to it. Suddenly she heard a whisper from next to her and the boy behind her had his wand flung out of his hand. A few people were surprised, but the teacher gave a loud caugh for attention and everyone faced the front again.

After class was over Hanna met up with Eliza.

"Hey, so what was that all about? The whole wand thing I mean."

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(I thought it was Incido(although i dont rember the spells that well)
Class was over so he wnet to the entrance hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom