• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter RP Re-done (RP Thread)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
So, the moment you lovely patient people have been waiting for has arrived. ^^ And thus I'll start ya'll off with an intro as to where you characters
ZeldaFAYZ6251:
Name: Eliza Worth
Race: Human
Hair color/Style: Pony tail, really long hair, black with red tips.
Eye color: Blue
Skin Color: Palish
Clothes: A black jackets with short shorts, but Hogwarts Robes later! LOLZ
Personality: Nice, can be competitive, defiant, strong, very powerful, knows like everything, like Hermione, and is an amazing flyer and great at Qudditch.
Background: She is living in an orphanage, like Tom Riddle did, she has done many things she couldn't have explained, like Harry when he went to the zoo with Dudley, and she has ready books given to her by the desk. I think she is a witch too!
Wand components: 10 1/2", unicorn hair, oak
Patronus: Unicorn (very, very rare!)
Instrument(optional): Flute (which I truly do play)
Animal: An owl like Hedwig.
Preffered House: Ravenclaw
Other: Sing amazingly like a Siren, is very good at making potions, and is tough, and can punch someone who gets in her way! Muhahahaha! LOLZ She is nice though!

Rainy:
Name: Hanna O'Toole
Race: Human/witch
Hair color/Style: Long, red
Eye color: green
Skin Color: tan
Clothes: Normal Hogwarts robe
Personality: Nice, shy, quiet, smart, can't stand up for herself
Background: Lived normally and was accepted to Hogwarts a few years back
Wand components: Unicorn hair, 12', Bazil wood
Patronus: Rabbit
Instrument(optional): Harp
Animal: Bat (Harppie)
Preffered House: Gryffendor
Other: none

Bluee:
Name: Elliot Wuuth
Race: Human
Hair color/Style: Medium length dirty blonde hair
Eye color: blue
Skin Color: tan
Clothes: Hogwarts robe, otherwise a silver jacket, jeans, blue polo, and black Nike's
Personality: Outgoing, brave, nice, caring
Background: Only child, knew he was a wizard
Wand components: oak, 11 1/2 inches, dragon heartstring
Patronus: Snow leopard
Instrument(optional): PLays piano
Animal: Half kneasle cat named Whiskers
Preffered House: Gryfondor (As you can tell from my origonal userbar from the first one)
Other: Clumsy

musicfan:
Name: Grend Jest
Hair color/style: Brown long and a little messy
Race: human
Eyes: hazle changes color in light
Skin: white Irish mens desies type skin(very fair burns easy with freckles )
Clothing: earth tones for shirts and blue jeans white sneekeres with blue trim
Personality: normaly shy but has a small groop of close friends. Can be very out spoken.
Background: Normal wizered family that has upsetion witg all sports and hates sports him self.
Wand components: 10 inch birch with griffin hair
Patronus: a howler monkey
Instrument: flute
Animal: cat black and white
Preffered house: Ravanclaw
are at the moment.

This was Lilly and Hugo's first year and were jittery and bouncing with excitement as the train to Hogwarts took off on one of it's many journeys that it had gone through, time and time again. They were both sitting there talking about what they'd do, and all the cool stuff they'd see. Rose and Albus were not as excited, having been there for a year, along with James who had been there two years. It was sunny as usual outside and kids were talking or sleeping, awaiting the arrival at the school. As the train moved on James sat at the window pondering all that had happened in his father's time at Hogwatrs. Actually, his father didn't even complete his last year. But that was due to Voldemort and all that jazz. James wanted something like that to happen in his time at school, something exciting. Not for the sake of skipping a year of course, but to do something great. After all, he was in Gryffendor. He might have heard some rumors though, from the previous year, about weird looking warewolves, that weren't quite warewolf. But that was a load of bolagna to him. And so he day dreamed the whole way, not even getting up as the trolly past.

Hanna:

Hanna O'Toole was a bright young girl, her long red hair covering her face. She was deep in her book on Hogwarts: A History, not paying any mind to what went on around her. Her things were neatly packed on the shelf above, and her bat, Harppie, was silently sleeping as the train pushed on. The trolly lady asked if she wanted anything, but Hanna gave a little shake and the lady moved on.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(Why am i aways the odd one out in these?)
Grend was looking for a seat on the train. All he found were quickly taken.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Eliza, with her black, long hair in a ponytail wearing a black leather jacket with a sleeveless, white shirt underneath with ripped short shorts, was wandering with her owl, Shadowfax, a snow owl, on her shoulder and she is reading the Daily Prophet. She looked for a seat but found all were taken. She found a girl sitting in a cart by herself. Eliza put the newspaper down and asked, "May I sit here?" Eliza is in Gryffindor, even though she REALLY wanted Ravenclaw. She keeps asking Professor McGonagall if there has been a mistake.

Two years ago (Her first year)

"WORTH, ELIZA!" McGonagall yelled as they were sorting out the other students. Young Eliza walked up to the stool and sat down and the Sorting Hat was placed on her head. "Hmm...very difficult." it muttered under its breath but Eliza still heard. "I see you are smart, like a Ravenclaw, but your courage is like a lion's, a Gryffindor. I also see a difficult past, as those as a Slytherin." It was a moment that lasted a year. She was thinking, "Ravenclaw, Ravenclaw!" "Ah, Ravenclaw, you say?" asked the hat. It was another yearly moment until he screamed, "GRYFFINDOR!"

The whole Gryffindor table applauded and gave her encouragement. She quickly sat down and was very disappointed.

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hanna:

"Huh? Oh yes," Hanna put down her book and stood up to smile at the new girl. "Here, let me help you put those up." She took a bag and put it up on the shelf, next to where her's sat.

"So what's your name?" She asked politely.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Grend let his cat down" find me a set it please. " he said to the cat and followed it walking past other students. The cat stoped and started mewing at a door.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
" sorry" he said picking him self up uh see he cat was sitting infront of the door."D-do you have room in there. I n-need a seat..."

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Eliza looked at the boy, "Ah, you must be a first year!" she said, smiling at him. "We have plenty of room, come on." she said, guiding him to the cart. "So that was your cat, eh?" she asked the boy while opening a box a Berty Bott's Every Flavor Jelly Bean. She put one in her mouth and spit it out, "Alas, earwax." she said, half joking, for she remembered her friend, Albus telling stories of the man he was named after from his father.

She took the card out and saw Albus Dumbledore, these have become very rare now-a-days. She put it in her school bag and turned towards the small boy, "So what's your name?"

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(You crazy RPers, didn't even give me a chance to respond. :rolleyes:)

Hanna:

Hanna was about to state her name when Eliza got up and ran into one of the first years. She invited him in and they both started talking about Hogwarts related things. Hanna shrugged to her bat, who was happily cleaning himself on the shelf, and went back into her book.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hanna:

She laughed to herself when Eliza remembered her.

"heh heh, yeah. My name is Hanna," she said kindly. "So I know your a first year," she pointed to Grend. "But what year will you be in?" She asked Eliza.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom