• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter RP Re-done (RP Thread)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Narrator:

"I see, that is all."

Professor McGinnigal shooed away Eliza and motioned for Grend to come over. As soon as he sat down she got right to it.

"Now Mr. Jest I don't have to ask this first question because I know it from experiencing it yesterday, and I know the answer to the next one too. So let's skip to the third. Now I know that you haven't had much experience at Hogwarts yet to answer thif ully, but I'd like to know what your interests are, as far as Hogwarts can offer."

Professor Mcgonnigal patiently awaited the answer to this semi-dificult question, considering Grend had only been at Hogwarts a day.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"Gess trasfigueration charms or history of magic. I cant narrow it down just yet... There all useful and intresting"

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Narrator:

"Ah, I understand," Professor McGinnigal said. "Now, my last queastion is, do you know any of the other students over there?" She pointed to the three who were sitting away from them.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Narrator:

"I see," Professor McGonnigal stated. "That is all."

When Grend left, the professor called for Hanna.

Hanna:

Hanna answered all of the professor's questions as requested. When it was her time to leave she went over to her fellow students and they left the office together.

"So, what kind of questions did she ask you guys?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom