• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter RP Re-done (RP Thread)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hanna:

"I'm a third year too. So your my age then right? Fourteen? That's a pretty cool thing we have in common. I've never seen you at Hogwarts though, what house are you in?"

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Eliza sighed, "I am in Gryffindor. But there was something weird about the Sorting Hat. You know how they take your opinion into account, right? Well, I really, REALLY wanted Ravenclaw, but it put me in Gryffindor." She looked out the window, "The hat said I was difficult to place. So I tried to ask McGonagall if there had been a mistake. She told me nothing of the sort."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hanna:

"Well, as McGonnigal said, the sorting hat made no mistake of the sort," She put emphasis on those words to form a joke of her own, but when no one caught on she just shurgged and leaned against the side of the cart.

After a while of uncomfortableness she decided to strike a conversation again, "So Grend, what house do you hope to get in?"

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"Im not brave to be in griffindor. The other three i dont think ill be in sytherin. The only two that leves are ravanclaw and hufflpuff."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hanna:

"Oh come on Grend, Hufflepuff isn't for people who aren't brave. Did you know Cedric Diggory was in Hufflepuff? And didn't he get into the Tri-Wizard Tournament? Hufflepuff is filled with great wizards! There is no reason to be ashamed of being in any Hogwarts house."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Narrator:

The three wizards talked joyfully as the train moved on towards their destination. Once they arrived at Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry, they had their bags taken by some kindly ghosts, and they were led to the school carts. Grend was taken by boat and therefor departed their company from there. Eliza and Hanna however went on to the carriages that were pulled by invisible creatures. The school loomed in front of them, glowing with candles lit inside. It was the largest castle and you'd wonder why no one had ever noticed it. As soon as the girls arrived they went their separate ways to their destined tables.

Everyone awaited the first years coming in, and held their breaths for cheers as the new kids arrived at their tables. Once professor McGonagall led the first years to the front she called out their names. Starting with Grend Jest.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"O_O... "the grend quietly took a step forward and sat on the seat..
"Ravenclaw" the hat said.
*wow that was lucky*

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Eliza remembered being brought by carriages. They were pulled by beings known as Thestrals (I think...o_O). Her mum's friend, Luna, told her about them. They were like giant black horses that had wings and that only people who have seen death can se them, Eliza could. She sat at the Gryffindor table with her friend Nymphadora (:lol:) and they chatted the entire time.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Narrator:

The Ravenclaw table cheered when Grend was sorted into their house. They welcomed him to their table as the other children were sorted. Professor McGonigal called for Lilly Potter, and everyone stayed silent to await the famous Potter's daughter's placing. They all hoped she'd go into their house, they wanted to say they had a potter in their house for once. But Gryffendor held James Potter, Albus Potter, and Rose Weasly. It was time that another house had one of the famous wizards' children in their house. Even though Slytherin held Scorpio, Draco's son, they weren't too proud of him. Everyone held their breath as they awaited Lilly's placing. The hat didn't take very long to decide, when he shouted out, "Gryffendor!" Everyone at the Gryffendor gave deaffening cheers, but the other houses simply looked dissapointed. But when Hugo Weasly went up everyone once again did the same thing as they did for every Weasly and Potter. The hat took no time in shouting, "Gryffendor!" That was a two in a row set of Gryffendor's, and they'd been the children of the famous Potter and Weasly and Granger.

As soon as the sorting was over everyone helped themselves to a wonderful meal cooked by the house elves in the kitchens. It brought back memories of when Hermione was only a second year, and she discovered there were house elves in the castle, 'slaving away for our benefit' as she put it.

As soon as the meal was over all the first years followed the prefects to their houses. And once everyone was in bed, the castle was silent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom