• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter RP Re-done (RP Thread)

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"Well, Eliza is in my year, and she's in Gryffondor, so I see her in the tower sometimes. Hanna is in some of my classes, and she repaired my broken nose earlier, and she's pretty nice. But I don't know the other boy, Grend. Just met him actually." Elliot replied.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Narrator:

"Alright, that is all Mr. Wuuth.," Professor McGonnigal motioned for Elliot to leave. Then she called over Eliza. "Now, my first question is what house are you in?"

Hanna:

Hanna was dissapointed that professor McGinnigal didn't call her next, but she sagged in her chair waiting her turn. When Elliot came over she asked him some questions.

"What did she tell you? Was it something I did? Was she ranting about how I'm a bad student? Oh I'm going to be expelled! She was asking you what I was doing wasn't she? She'll kill me!" Hanna broke out into a panic as usual and breathed heavily.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Righto people, I just don't know the answers to the first two of these questions, so perhaps you could enlighten me, or I'll just get it through McGonnigal. :3 McGonnigal would know, but since I don't, she kinda doesn't.)

Narrator:

"Quite right Miss Worth. Now, what year are you in? I have dreadful trouble keeping track of it all," Professor McGonnigal smiled at Eliza.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"Calm down Hanna," Elliot said, putting his hand on her shoulder. "I have no idea whats going on, but as far as know, we aren't in trouble.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hanna:

She gave a slight shriek when he touched her, as she was starteled at anything. But she sighed when he reassured her that they had done nothing wrong.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Narrator:

"Ah yes. My next question is, what is your favorite subject? Now I don't want any nonsense reasons like it's easy so it's good, or you get to do fun stuff. I mean, what are your interests as far as Hogwarts has to offer in classes."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Narrator:

Professor McGonnigal understood Eliza when she mentioned Thestrals. It was said that only people who have seen someone die can see them, and obviously this poor girl has. But McGonnigal moved on to her last question, which was probably the most important.

"I'm sorry to hear that," She did mention to Eliza as an act of sympathy towards her before moving on. "My last question is, do you know any of those other students out there?" She directed to the others sitting there, Hanna still in a panic state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom