• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
i'm 99.9% sure i was not randomized because if i was, and i understood my role correctly, anyone else should have been dead
Anyway, if anything I'm assuming this was a possible extra kill and that I stopped it. We do know that that night could've had one since it was announced as a possible last night.

So whatever her alignment is I'm glad we still have one more phase to use to discuss stuff, especially her alignment.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
How was Sun's ability redirected n2?

@Ex:

Based on your understanding of Probabilitor, you should have been able to give some credence to whether or not it seemed to be related to what allegedly happened to Sun.

Why didn't you just ask for the gum (unless you did)?

idk
starting to feel like scum has a roleblocker
there's so many people who can or have already performed 1-shot roleblocks
at least like 5 different people

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
why would they choose me of all people

if scum had a roleblocker there's no way for them to know i was going to move unless rubik told them. i claimed to be able to do something about a NK and then didn't move for two nights, then suddenly the night i'm going to move i'm blocked. why is that

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
How was Sun's ability redirected n2?
LG claimed Redirector

Why didn't you just ask for the gum (unless you did)?
wdym? Namira had the die, I couldn't use the gum
he was the one that had to banish it for me

Based on your understanding of Probabilitor, you should have been able to give some credence to whether or not it seemed to be related to what allegedly happened to Sun.
Idk if I understood what you meant
Twas all too perfectly orchestrated to be a random effect imo, and the conditions with the nighborhood made made it possible, especially with Johnny flipping town.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
LMFAO it's not an extra kill. the reason i knew i was blocked was because tristan died when he shouldn't have. read my role. i'm a redirector. not an extra ****ing kill

"vanilla" ass mf. how did you know to target me unless someone told you i was planning to move.

sorry for swearing i'm really mad
It's 1:30 AM gimme a break bah

idk
there's so many people who can or have already performed 1-shot roleblocks
at least like 5 different people
only SMS, me, and?

why would they choose me of all people
I literally made a theory explaining why I was starting to scumread you yesterday

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Sun kind of roleblocked by turning Johnny into a commuter (although this is at least allegedly an ability that was aimed at Rag)

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Just throwing a random thought
that I know everyone will hate me for
but *inhale* here it goes

Sun's defense yesterday kinda hit me and today I kept wondering if I had got things backwards during this entire time
what if Sun is Town and LG is scum

Him being passive and uncooperative D1 and D2 (whether he denies it or not), does make sense if he wanted to seem a bit scummy to not get killed/have his journal stolen. With Rubik now claiming the entire role, I get why the paranoia better and I might actually believe Sun a little more. It would pretty much vanillize the closest thing we have to a Doctor, I too would play a bit more scummy to stay alive.

I still hate how he's been playing, but that's just personal Bias at this point.

But now to LG.
Earlier today LG said sunfan actually claimed in the chat he could use a somewhat protective+disruptive shot (?), so she might've told it to someone from the scum team so they could redirect his shot and guarantee Rag's kill. This is still ambiguous but it kinda makes Johny look townier to me, and makes Minish look worse, since she kept trying to attribute it to the Probabisomething.
It also explains why she's been kinda following Sunfan almost blindly. She knows he's on the wrong track and is just going with the bff neighbors excuse.
It's not OMGUS, lol
it actually offers another explanation that is less tinfoilly than the Sunfan+Johnny scumteam

You knew Sun could act kinda like a doctor, it makes a lot more of sense for him to get redirected if you're scum.
In this scenario, scum redirected it to another town so you could kill and put a negative modfier on Johnny. Since scum didn't know it would turn him into voteless it kinda backfired, because it actually ended up exposing the redirect.

It's a lot less tinfoily because it doesn't assume a master plan and it doesn't require us to assume RNG or multiple mini teams.
Johnny's lynch actually would tell a lot more than Rubik's yea.
If he flips Town I'll be seeing LG as scummier, if he flips scum I'll stick with my Sunfan theory. :suspicious:
reposting some bits of me starting to shift my suspicions to LG last Day Phase just in case anyone wants to give it a second look but isn't in the mood of fetching those

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
reposting some bits of me starting to shift my suspicions to LG last Day Phase just in case anyone wants to give it a second look but isn't in the mood of fetching those
I remember your sudden "conspiracy theory" thing.

I'm convinced that one of LG and Sun (but not both) are scum, but I really am not sure which one. I'm willing to cooperate and provide information about what has happened in the neighborhood, but—full disclosure—I've felt significantly more suspicious about Sun than LG this game prior to her claim, partially due to how badly this game has fallen apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom