• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

I remember your sudden "conspiracy theory" thing.

I'm convinced that one of LG and Sun (but not both) are scum, but I really am not sure which one. I'm willing to cooperate and provide information about what has happened in the neighborhood, but—full disclosure—I've felt significantly more suspicious about Sun than LG this game prior to her claim, partially due to how badly this game has fallen apart.
aw shucks

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
prior to her claim
why does my claim make me suspicious? is it because i am a redirector? why is it impossible for anyone else to have a redirective shot?

ex, what separates me and sun? why does sun get a pass for claiming to save the night target while i don't? if i was scum, why didn't i just keep my mouth shut and claim i didn't move again? why reveal i'm a redirector when clearly people are suspicious of the role?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
ex, what separates me and sun?
It seems super weird for him to have claimed targetting Rag if we could track his action being used on Johnny.
Like, if he was afraid of a watcher, then that would actually nail his coffin. So what's the point of claiming targetting the victim?
Him targetting Johnny seems like a possibility, but it seems like a really minor one and way less logical compared to someone redirecting him to double hurt town and ensure a kill.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
It seems super weird for him to have claimed targetting Rag if we could track his action being used on Johnny.
Like, if he was afraid of a watcher, then that would actually nail his coffin. So what's the point of claiming targetting the victim?
Him targetting Johnny seems like a possibility, but it seems like a really minor one and way less logical compared to someone redirecting him to double hurt town and ensure a kill.
what about the rest of my questions

do they make too much sense

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
if i was scum, why didn't i just keep my mouth shut and claim i didn't move again? why reveal i'm a redirector when clearly people are suspicious of the role?
No idea. Maybe you're sacrificing yourself to make some scumbuddy look townier since next day phase will also be LyLo. Maybe Giri/Doc since you're claiming to have redirected it at him? You even voted him, hm.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
No idea. Maybe you're sacrificing yourself to make some scumbuddy look townier since next day phase will also be LyLo. Maybe Giri/Doc since you're claiming to have redirected it at him? You even voted him, hm.
why would i possibly sacrifice myself for any reason? nobody thought i was scum except you. and if i was going to try to save anybody why would it be doc. everyone is scumreading that slot and they are doomed today. what reason could i possibly have for throwing a wrench into that. why would he possibly be that important.

if you hadn't blocked me i could've just redirected the kill to him and we wouldn't be here right now and if you are town i will never not be salty about this

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
:shrug:

who are your scumreads?
i'm certain of minish and doc. doc is my current priority, next is minish. if i'm wrong about minish then it's you and rubik together.

the third i'm debating on but i'm confident it's not echo. sun and rubik are very close together in the town category but i would probably put sun barely on top.

i want to believe you're scum solely because i don't want town ex to have prevented me from viging the dude everyone is scumreading.

by the way what the **** was that wagon yall lynched johnny in the span of like 30 minutes without letting him defend himself what's up with that. jus thinkin about that wagon and how i should look back at that whole ****ing fiasco but i don't want to it just hurts

speaking of not letting johnny defend himself why are we letting doc defend himself right now when yall wouldn't give town johnny a ****ing chance what's wrong with you people EVERYONE IS SCUMREADING DOC i feel like i'm losing my mind

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
@Doc: Claim ASAP, please.

kind of a weird question but
why do you think you feel helpless?
Because it's very easy to lose this game and I am basically paranoid about everyone but Echo which makes it extremely easy to be tricked into a mislynch when I need to be trying to find the lynch that is the most likely to ensure hitting scum.

yeet
When one is a vanilla
having to rely on an absurd amount of rng and specific scenarios to be able to do something
theories are all I got

At that point you knew that you were no longer vanilla, though, right?

why does my claim make me suspicious? is it because i am a redirector? why is it impossible for anyone else to have a redirective shot?

As I mentioned in the neighborhood, the main thing that is suspicious about it to me is that you didn't feel any inclination to doubt the fact that Sun's ability was redirected, although your explanation of the dice thing seeming plausible to you holds some weight.

It's possible other people have re-directive shots, that doesn't mean it looks good, though.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
My scumteam going into the day was Sun, Minish, and Doc, but I'm kind of having a crisis on Sun vs LG partially because Ex seems to think it's LG and partially because Ex just claimed to have roleblocked which makes me really uncertain about him too even though he was one of my 3 town-reads last night.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
What's the case on me again?

Mechanically I feel like I've been the least suspicious. Yeah, my reads have been **** but I can't be great all the time.

You've got sunfan over here who was supposedly redirected.

You have Tristan (town), LG, and Ex all claiming redirecting roles.

You have myself (old role), Ex, sms/Johnny all claiming roleblock roles.

Lg was supposedly roleblocked last night and Ex claims it after supposedly being vanilla this whole time.

Ex says that he had info regarding the die this whole time, but wouldn't give this before when everyone was speculating like crazy over what it does? Especially since in this case it seems like it only affected him anyways so why not disclose that?

Rubik claims he was late putting in his action last night and was going to 'protect' Echo even though her role hasn't been particularly useful, over Tristan who was our one hope with info about flips/mechanics and who also had a redirect ability and was pretty town read.

Does Ex ever claim that the die was what affected him if I don't out the fact that no one targeted him? Maybe but still weird he didn't claim til today. I could have used my voyeur elsewhere and not wasted it.

It definitely looks like something weird is going on with some amount of Ex/Lg/Rubik/Sunfan. I'm just trying to sort out which of these actions seem the most suspicious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom