• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Get Well Quilt-Card for Zeruda

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Aw! What a sweet idea! Here is my feeble attempt using Paint...:) ....It won't let me upload it! :(
Wait! Got it, but you may have to chop some of it off...

Last edited:

Kybyrian

Aw! What a sweet idea! Here is my feeble attempt using Paint...:) ....It won't let me upload it! :(
Wait! Got it, but you may have to chop some of it off...

meego7.png

Scaled it for you.

Austin

Austin
I finally got the time to make my square! I've been reading and looking through the different squares, and they all look very great! I'm surprised to see all the participants, and I'm very thankful! This means a lot to me! Now for my square!

zerudasquare.jpg

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Thanks Kybyrian! I only have paint but luckily I am getting a Netbook for my birthday which comes with Photoshop :D

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Gee, I wish I could do something, but alas, I cannot(Don't know how to use photoshop and I suck at MS Paint with my laptop). I really wish I could do something. :/

I'm gonna have to kick myself in the back for this one.

That is all.

Austin

Austin
Gee, I wish I could do something, but alas, I cannot(Don't know how to use photoshop and I suck at MS Paint with my laptop). I really wish I could do something. :/

I'm gonna have to kick myself in the back for this one.

That is all.

You don't need to use photoshop to make your patch/square. You can use paint and draw something very basic if you wish. If you have a scanner, you can hand draw it and scan it on to your computer. If you can't crop it or make it 250 250 px, someone here or I can crop it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom