• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Get Well Quilt-Card for Zeruda

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I really like the idea mr cooldogs. I can't wait to see the end result :). Here is my attempt for a Beterschap/Get Well Soon card.

ZerudaGetWellSooncard.png

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
As you may know, my GIMP skill suck, which is why I waited up until now. I tried a week ago to make one, but I had no idea what to make. So, I decided to go with my Poe design.

I do hope that Zeruda gets better soon, and I anticipate her return. :)

Quilt.png

I can't believe my failure at not noticing this thread sooner. I made one that I think will make her laugh based on conversations we've had before. Thanks for organizing this Justin! I hope she'll be back soon.

(EDIT)
Oy, I realized I messed the picture up. I re-did it, so here's the fixed version.

Attachments

• zerudaxwesker.jpg
    zerudaxwesker.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Austin

Austin
One More!

I know a lot of you are eager to see it (I don't know why, it's fairly simple). I some how miss counted when I was making the image and I have one blank spot! If one of you can PM a friend or if you know someone who hasn't posted one, please ask them to make one! It'll mean a lot!

The current quilt:

NorthApple and Hero of Spirits replied to this thread saying they'd make a square, but haven't posted their pictures yet. I guess we can PM them to see if they have time to make one.

Edit: Never mind, I guess ^_^;;

Austin

Austin
If I can get 7 more, I'll make a new row! I won't restrict it to only one square! I can always expand it and add as much as possible! If you haven't or know of anyone who hasn't have them make one and I'll add them! Thanks for all of your participation!

Austin

Austin
The current final version (with Potatoe's submission). Like I've said before, I'm willing to add another row if needed! If you know anyone or personally haven't, feel free to add your own submission! Again, thanks for all your submissions!

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
I want to make one too! I'll make it tommorrow, I promise.

Edit: To whoever it was who said this was insulting, I'm extremely sorry. You're probably right, I'm just tired though, and I'm not thinking straight. I really hope Zeruda gets well soon.

Last edited:

PureLocke

A Hero of Time
Well I'm not an artist so the best I can do is paste some text in Hylian and English on a picture of me in my Link costume. Zeruda is definitely a great asset to debates, being respectful and well organized.
Getwell.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom