• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Get Well Quilt-Card for Zeruda

Austin

Austin
Some of you may already know but one of our beloved members Zeruda is away for surgery and rehab. Since, she is so well known and missed, I thought at least we can make her a card. I want to make a card that everyone can contribute to. Hopefully, she won't read this before its finished.The best way to do this was to make a quilt, where each member makes a piece of the quilt and we put it together as a whole.

blockoh.jpg

Each square will be 200px x 200px wide. I know that won't be a lot, but we don't want to make a gigabyte big picture. Each individual square can have anything you wish to add. It can be computer graphics or hand drawn. Post them here and when August ends or when ever I suspect her return, I'll put it together into a giant quilt and send it to her.

Thanks for all your support!

arkvoodle

Diabolical
zerudagetwellsoon1.png

Get well soon!

I wish I could have made a better one, but I couldnt find any fitting images. :(

If I make a better one, i'll post it here later.

EDIT: Here's the improved one. I'm still not a great artist XD

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Oh gosh, this is such an absolutely sweet idea, CD~! x3
What a fantastic way to show Zeruda our support!

As soon as I can get hold of my tablet tomorrow, I'll definitely make one! (so watch this space, I'll edit it in asap)~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom