• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Get Well Quilt-Card for Zeruda

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
getwellzeruda.jpg

The best from me friend. Get well from your beloved ZD pals.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
The current final version (with Potatoe's submission). Like I've said before, I'm willing to add another row if needed! If you know anyone or personally haven't, feel free to add your own submission! Again, thanks for all your submissions!

I love it CD! They all look so good together! Hey if anyone needs help making one, I might be able help out there.

linkman8

True and Noble
This is a great idea, and it looks great so far. I'm gonna break out the tablet and try to make something. I'm not good at drawing or at image manipulation, but I'll do my best and report back when it's done. :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm kind of embarassed, 'cuz it's not very good. Drew it myself. XD Could someone please resize it? It's too big, and paint wouldn't let me do it.

Last edited:

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Well, here's mine, I finally got around to making one of these, I just felt bad that I didn't. Yeah, it was made in MS Paint... badlly. But hey, at least I tried.

I'm not quite sure if I got the sizing thing right, click on it to make it bigger I guess.

From TH.jpg

Austin

Austin
If I can get 4 more new squares, I can add another role! I'm surprised and gladden with the huge participation with this card! I can't put into words my thanks for all the participation! Here is the updated version! Keep the squares coming!

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
GARRR, I'm still not happy with mine, but here it is. EDIT: Changed a few things, make sure you've got the more recent version XD

getwellzeruda3.png

I wanted so badly to do a hand drawn one... and in fact, I had one drawn and ready, but my computer hates me and went on a file-corrupting rampage... TT.TT
Blah blah blah long story short, after a few other failed attempts this is what I've ended up with instead. It's the thought that counts though, so I just hope I'm in time to have it added on x3

And wow, I can't believe how many people have contributed! The ZD community is so awesome ;3

Last edited:

Austin

Austin

Is it possible for you to make it 200 px by 200 px? I try blowing it up and it got a little blurry So I didn't add it!

We currently have 50 submissions!! I'm very impressed and thankful! If I can get 2 more submissions, I can finish another row and post it! Again, I have no problem another row if we get more submissions. Thanks everyone, you all have been a big help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom