• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gatewatch RP Thread

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Jave, telepathically to Chandra "I think you should watch over this girl. She's very similar to you in a way. You'll understand if she opens up."

Chandra nodded to Jace in understanding and kept an eye on the girl but for now she was still focused on her mother. Jace then spoke to Alwin "She just sparked. Apparently she knows us from her plane. Or at least, she knows someone else named Alwin like you. I'm putting you and Chandra in charge of her."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin looks at her in disgust, Why me? I hate teenagers... he grumbles in his head. But, putting on a positive face, he approaches her again, "Let's get out of this arena, and then we'll get you sorted out, how about that?" he smiles at her, though that looks kind of creepy coming from a demon, "Jace? Where to?"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Telepathically to Alwin "Because like you, she's new. She's going to need help understanding things." Jace then told both Alwin and Chandra this statement simultaneously "She also just lost her father."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Rasul just pawn in Juice Bangarang's game. Juice tells me where to go, and Rasul follow"

Pen

The game is on!
"Juice...?" Rengo says confused. He was starting to suspect that perhaps he had traveled back in time when he planeswalked three years ago. He knew how old Rasul was, so it's possible Rengo has traveled back many years. He was not completely sure that was the case though.

"Would you take me to the ones you travel with, Rasul?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" Certainly"
Rasul hops back into the Arena, leading Rengo to Alwin
" Little girl, this is Al, and Juice, and Hotness, and Dark Godess and The Light of Thundara

Pen

The game is on!
"Nice to meet you too," Rengo responds. "Uhm... see, I know Rasul but... well he doesn't seem to have any memory of me..." Rengo starts to question why he's even talking to these people but he goes on anyway. "Maybe... I've time traveled. I know it sounds crazy and it's probably not true but it's the only explanation I can come up with. I know it's far-fetched... I'm sorry for wasting your time..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom