• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Pokemon Type

Favorite Type of Pokemon

• Grass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water

• Fire

• Dark

• Normal

• Ghost

• Poison

• Electric

• Fighting

• Psychic

• Rock

• Ground

• Ice

• Flying

• Bug

• Dragon

• Steel

• Fairy

• Total voters
I have a healthy love for aquatic and ocean biology, so I would find myself partial to the water-type Pokemon. I enjoy seeing their interpretation of animals found in our own reality.

My favorite would have to be if I had to pick one would be psychic. Catching an abra early game in red and blue has quite the advantage.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have always been a fan of electric types (only good ones though ;)). I like fire, water, and fighting types, but electric is my favourite. I don't even know why. It's probably because I've always been fascinated by lightning (every time we have a lightning storm, I always go for a walk for a Slurpee... :P). Plus, electricity has always been something I'm interested in (fitting since AC/DC is one of my favourite bands. AC/DC stands for Alternating Current/Direct Current for those of you who didn't know, hence why their logo is a lightning bolt)

Electabuzz is my favourite electric type, in case you were curious.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
STEEL. Utter awesomeness. I love steel types. They're resistant to almost everything(Dragon is one of the most useful), and they learn many, many moves.

Also, that's one of the reasons Lucario is my favorite Pokemon.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Oh, tough call really, but I suppose since my favorite Pokemon is Dark I guess I'll say that's my favorite type. When it comes to starters I'll usually go with the water type, but straight to the point Dark is my proffered type to utilize overall.

Painmaster212

Spoony Bard
In the TCG i must say its a close call between Grass and Fighting but in the games id have to go with Psychic

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Fire, which is a theme that extends beyond teh pokaymanz. I also like Psychic.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I'm a fire type Pokemon trainer. Fire types have always been my favourite, I think they usually look cooler (actually, hotter.... gah not in that way, you know what I mean).

.:Brony:.

Head Brony of ZD
My favorite ties between: Grass, Water, & Physic.

But most of the time the Pokemon I have don't depend on the type, but by the potential they have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom