• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Pokemon Type

Favorite Type of Pokemon

• Grass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water

• Fire

• Dark

• Normal

• Ghost

• Poison

• Electric

• Fighting

• Psychic

• Rock

• Ground

• Ice

• Flying

• Bug

• Dragon

• Steel

• Fairy

• Total voters

bunny

birb overlord
I personally prefer Fire type pokemon. I guess it's because when I first started playing pokemon I picked a Fire type, so now I am just used to them. Plus they're just freaking awesome. <3

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
My favorite Pokémon type is Psychic. Like the psychic Pokémon I love, Gardevoir. Psychic Pokémon have something that the rest don't have. The powers the psychic Pokémon have really amaze me.

S

SkywardSword596

Water is the type i feel most comfortable with. Its just a nice type to have. in fact, infernape is the only non-water starter ive ever chosen (yeah, even charizard Barring that, steel is cool too, cuz it is extremely tough. Funnily enough, i didnt choose empoleon at all. I just dont know why, and today, the question of "What would have happened if i chose empoleon?" pops up when i start digging around looking for platinum

While I love Dragon and Fighting my favorite without a doubt is electric. I just love lightning and electricity and all that stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom