• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Pokemon Type

Favorite Type of Pokemon

• Grass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water

• Fire

• Dark

• Normal

• Ghost

• Poison

• Electric

• Fighting

• Psychic

• Rock

• Ground

• Ice

• Flying

• Bug

• Dragon

• Steel

• Fairy

• Total voters
Y

YoshiGirl1011

I like both fire and water type:) They both have really good moves. If i had to choose a third it would probally be phsychic because alakazam is a beast.!

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
Dude, ghost types definitely, my Haunter was the greatest pokemon ever made, the only problem is psychic pokemon (DAMN YOU ELITE FOUR), otherwise the moves they have at their disposal are just overkill, just insane crazy stuff, curse was my fave.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
My favorite type is the Ice type. Not because Ice Pokemon are strong but because they just look so nice I don't really know what it is that makes them look nice though. :S

P

PokemonGanon

Dragon has to be the best type because of its diversity and how many moves the pokemon can learn. I love Dragonite for one and the fact it learns all the elemental punches...plus a lot of Dragon types are great in all areas of a team.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
While I do like some types for their power, like the Fire, Steel, and Dragon types, Poison typing is still my favorite because of how versatile it is. No matter what kind of team I have set up I always have at least one Poison type because it can cover for several weaknesses that my other team members have. Also several Poison-type Pokemon can learn quite a variety of different types of moves. Seviper is one of my favorite Pokemon for this reason.

Dan

I love ghost type, bit upset about the pure ghost types in black. Really a ****ing candle... What's next a ghost washing machine. :right:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom