• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Pokemon Type

Favorite Type of Pokemon

• Grass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water

• Fire

• Dark

• Normal

• Ghost

• Poison

• Electric

• Fighting

• Psychic

• Rock

• Ground

• Ice

• Flying

• Bug

• Dragon

• Steel

• Fairy

• Total voters

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well, since this is a new forum....and there's nothing like this so whats your favorite Pokemon Race^^. Mine is between Electric Type and Water Type

I've always loved Water types.

Fun fact: The Water type makes up about 17% of the Pokemon population making it the most abundant type of them all.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm affiliated most with grass type, though I'll accept electric/flying type occasionally. I am really against normal types, and ghost types (Ghastly -.-).

Conor

the over analysing guy
If you don't mind me saying, I really think this poll would be better with more types included, just "other" isn't really specific...

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
If you don't mind me saying, I really think this poll would be better with more types included, just "other" isn't really specific...
Well, I had to put other because I forgot some of the types (I haven't played Pokemon in month) so I will ask a mod or Admin to fix it for me =)

Conor

the over analysing guy
Ah right, hopefully they can, it's alright, I just started playing pokemon blue yesterday, I think just before the pokemon forums were added here funnily enough :lol:

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Ghost is my fave. That or steel type. Both are pretty awsome. I also like grass types with all their status moves and stuff.

I did like Fire Types, but then I saw the awsomeness of Psychic Types. I'm glad that Victini is Fire/Psychic, this would be my Ideal Pokemon, but i'll stay with Espeon.:P

Last edited:

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
For me, it's a tie between water and electric types. There are so many good water types out there and surf is not only one of the most used HM's in the games, but it is (in my opinion at least) the best water move in the game. A lot of good electric types can you find early on in the game and i'm still suprised how much pokémon like Ampharos, Luxray and Zebstrika can handle. I've beaten Red in SS today for the first time (never got around to it, did it because a friend wanted a charmander for his birthday) and Ampharos took down almost every pokémon of Red's team. Even though I have some very good pokémon in my team (Typhlosion, Tauros, Hypno, Lapras and Dragonite) but Ampharos is my lead. and that's why I've ultimately voted for Electric type's

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
In every generation of Pokemon besides Generation 1 I have chosen the Water starter. I love the water type they have so many great moves and they are useful for when you get surf. I used to hate these guys because they got poisoned easily but now I have gotten so used to them from choosing Totadile in HeartGold. I also used to be very fond of the Psychic type but I only use Alakazam from the psychics because they get suckier every gen in my opinion. I also think fire deserves an honerable mention I use fire a lot too in fact half my pokemon team on HeartGold is fire and the other half is water XD.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I've always liked dragon types. They're rare, so you don't have to choose out of a lot of them. And most of them take a long time to raise. So by the time you've got them done, you're very attached to them. They're all mostly very powerful. I've always liked how most of them look too.

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
Dragons are the coolest :cool:

Flygon all day! Pokemon Dungeon OG Forums will know me well for my Flygon love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom