• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite/Least favorite Dungeon

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
The Sky Keep was great puzzle of a dungeon, it was extremely unique and challenging to solve. It combined attributes from each dungeon into each room, and for that reason alone I find it t be the best dungeon in Skyward Sword.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
The Sky Keep was my favorite. I had fun with this dungeon from the hilarious cutscene to get into it, to collecting all 3 triforces & making the statue fall all the way down to the surface. The Sky Keep was a huge, well thought out puzzle room that I never saw coming. I would have never guessed there was a dungeon under the Goddess's statue.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Favorite and Least Favorite Zelda Dungeons/Temples

Their are some Dungeons and temples that are great and some are so are and confusing and annoying you get sad when you realize that temple is next

My favorite Dungeon/Temple out of all Zelda games is The Forest Temple because it was difficult but not to difficult and the Fire Temple is a close second

And even thought i hate the Water Temple so much the City in The Sky is my least favorite dungeon and the only one i have to use a guide for

Last edited:

MW7

My favorite dungeon out of all Zelda games is the Water Temple of Ocarina of Time because of how open-ended it is, and I liked how most of the keys were hidden. I especially liked how changing the water level opened up different parts of the dungeon. Two of my other favorite dungeons also contain a global puzzle mechanic as well- Stone Tower Temple and the Sand Ship. Stone Tower Temple is awesome because of how well different items and masks are incorporated into the gameplay of the dungeon, and the flipping mechanic leads to some really hidden stray fairies. The Sand Ship was awesome because of the timeshift mechanic which greatly affected how you could access rooms, and it also was fairly open-ended.

My least favorite dungeon might be the Goron Mines of Twilight Princess. It's not a bad dungeon, and I don't hate it. However, there were a few things that bothered me, and those elements are enough for me to not like it as much as other Zelda dungeons. First off, I really thought the iron boots' usage was clever, but in practice walking at a fraction of normal speed became really annoying really quickly for me. I thought it was especially sadistic to make you walk on the magnets even more if you want a heart piece that's not even hidden that well anyway. Secondly, the idea of breaking a boss key into pieces is great, but it was pretty pointless in this dungeon because of how linear it was. It's not bad, but IMO it's just a waste of a good idea by putting it in the wrong context. Finally the boss of the dungeon is probably my least favorite of Twilight Princess, and I thought it was a fairly forgettable fight.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
My favorite Dungeons are probably Stone Tower Temple from MM & Snowpeak Ruins from TP. Oh, and I can't forget Face Shrine- LA or Sandship from SS.
Least favorite is most definitely the Forsaken Fortress from WW. I found it boring.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
My favorite dungeon is Ganon's Tower from A Link to the Past. This is the perfect example of how a final dungeon should be done. It is challenging, requires use of most skills and items acquired, and has several mini-bosses.

As for my least favorite dungeon, I don't really have one. I like all dungeons really, and there is nothing in particular that stands out as being bad to me.

Last edited:

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Either Stone Tower Temple from Majoras Mask or the Shadow Temple from Ocarina of Time.

Tictalk

Anouki
My favorite temple is probably the great bay temple from Majoras Mask, despite it being a water temple.

My least favorite is defiantly level seven: demon from the original legend of Zelda. I don't know why, but that dungeon always gave me the most trouble.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
Well, I like the Shadow Temple from Ocarina of Time, and the Spirit Temple. Bongo Bongo is a favorite to me and so is Twin Rova. Both good bosses and both fun to beat. The Temples were fun too. I like how the Shadow Temple reused a mini-boss, Dead Hand. I like how the Spirit Temple has many traps and things to avoid. The Fire Temple was interestin too. I don't really like The City in the Sky from Twilight Princess. Its annoyin with all the kargoroks and helmasaurs. The boss, Argorok, was fun to beat and had good attacks. The Stone Tower Temple from Majoras Mask was also very confusin. It was a hard dungeon. I dislike Twinmold even more. I can never beat him without a magic potion. The one I hate the most is Sky Keep, from Skyward Sword. Its hard to get where you want to.

My Fav dugeon would have to be Spirit temple from OOT. I thought that it was clever to have to do the dungeons in two different time periods.
My Least fav would have to be Temple of Time from TP it was just a rehash of the tower of the Gods From WW and had that same mechanic of using an item or song to control statues.
My most hated would have to be Temple of the Ocean King From PH..... nothing but Hatred for a dungeon that you have to redo everytime you enter it......

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
My favorite dungeon: Shadow Temple! ^^ I absolutely loved the Shadow Temple in OoT, with its darker atmosphere, fantastically ambient music, and usage of the Lens of Truth, one of my favorite Zelda items. Discovering secrets in that dungeon was very fun – I wish there was more of it in OoT. Stone Tower Temple was pretty fun, too, but I haven't played Majora's Mask in so long that I can't really comment on it...

Least favorite dungeon? Hmm. That's something I'd have to think about. I'd like to say Arbiter's Grounds from TP, but it's more of a personal dislike that I can't really describe. I'll think about it, and then edit this post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom