• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite/Least favorite Dungeon

Forest Temple:
My favorite would have to be the Majora's Mask.

Fire Temple:
My favorite would be from Twilight Princess because it honestly was very difficult and I like it's theme music.

Water Temple:
My favorite would have to be from Ocarina of Time

Shadow Temple:
My favorite is definitely from Ocarina of Time. It has a sinister theme to it and it's origin is loosely explained. I want to know more about it.

Light Temple:
My favorite is from Skyward Sword on Skyloft. It probably can't be classified as a "Light Temple", but it is where the Triforce rests so it's good enough for me. It was super challenging too.

Ice Temple:
I enjoyed playing the temple in Phantom Hourglass. It had plenty of rooms to it and I like the music.

Technological:
I'd have to say the Sky Temple from Twilight Princess or Lanayru Mining Facility in Skyward Sword.

Desert Temple:
Definitely from Ocarina of Time. It has an early time Egypt feel to it and I can't even being to explain my love for it.

Wind Temple:
I'll have to go with the one from Wind Waker. It is called the Wind Temple and the only other one I can think of is in Twilight Princess, but I consider that to be technology.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Forest

Forest Temple in OoT. It's got a great atmosphere and is just a really well designed dungeon. Great boss fight, too.

Fire

Goron Mines in TP. I adore this dungeon and walking on ceilings was such a well done idea.

Water

Lakebed Temple in TP. Again, just a brilliantly designed dungeon.

Shadow

Shadow Temple in OoT. I was thinking about giving this to the Earth Temple in TWW but I enjoyed the Shadow Temple more so...

Ice

Snowpeak Ruins in TP. Loved exploring a decrepit old mansion trying to find ingredients for a yeti's soup.

Desert

Arbiter's Grounds in TP. Loved this dungeon, having to get about as a wolf and using the Spinner. I'd love to see the Spinner return (it'd need to be better utilised though).

Wind

The City In The Sky in TP. Another dungeon I really enjoyed. Gave me a decent challenge when I first did it plus I really just like the concept of it.

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
My favorite is definitely the Deku Palace from Majora's Mask. I'm not exactly sure why... I just get this nostalgic feeling every time I go through the beginning of MM.

My least favorite? Arbiter's Grounds from Twilight Princess and and the Ancient Cistern from Skyward Sword. Why? Arbiter's Grounds was the dungeon I was stuck in the longest during my first playthrough. I lost that stupid chain in the corner and never found the poe. Eventually my friend had to do it for me (I was pretty terrible at Zelda at the time). Ancient Cistern sucked for me because my Wii was on the fritz (poor thing was played too much) and I kept getting disc read errors. Just recently after I got my Wii U did I finally get through it.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Easy my fav dungeon is The Forest Temple from OoT.....close second is The Stone Tower Temple

Least fav would be the Earth Temple out of Skyward Sword.....such an easy dungeon which takes like 20 or so mins to complete :/

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
My favorite dungeon in is the Temple of Time. I loved the atmosphere, music, and puzzles in the dungeon, as well as the enemies. I think the only bad part of it, that really kinda makes it sad for me is the boss fight *shudders*

I'd say that one, or Temple of Droplets would be tied I guess. Temple of Droplets has a really nice atmosphere and it's part of my favorite game in the series.

Least favorite, I'd have to say was probably the Twilight Temple place in Twilight Princess. It just felt too, un-epic for one of the final dungeons, and looking back, probably should have been my first hint that the dungeon wasn't the last one.

What is Your Least Favorite Temple in the Zelda Series?

My least favorite temple in zelda is the shadow temple from Oot.Whats your least favorite temple?

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
My least favorite would have to be (I can't remember the name or game it's in so forgive me) the one where you need to move giant balls around the temple with your magnetic glove ability in order to open up a pathway to the top of the Level/dungeon.

As far as temples are concerned, I heavily dislike trudging through Skyview Temple. It's kinda boring and doesn't take too much brain power to figure out (after the first playthrough).

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
SNOWPEAK....... I despise Ice-based- well, EVERYTHING. I hate all Ice things. xP

Well, I only like Ice when it's not used against me, or within the world around me.

I seem to dislike the water temples in general. I thought the water temple in OoT was bad, but MM's water temple was waaaaay worse to me. I can't tell you how many times I had to start over with that one, I kept running out of time... grumble

MW7

I was never crazy about the fire temple in Ocarina of Time so I think that would be my least favorite. I just never have had lots of fun going through that one. If I had to guess why, I think it's because that particular dungeon doesn't have a whole lot of puzzles compared to other dungeons. Most of the challenge seemed to be in finding false walls to blow up so the hardest part was just trial and error.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
My least favorite temple in general for not all Zelda games are the Water Temples. I seriously hate those temples. Forest Temples come in second. I easily get lost and lose track on what I'm doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom