• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite/Least favorite Dungeon

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
My all time fav Dungeon would have to be the Forest Temple out of Ocarina of Time....With the Stone Tower Temple being a very close second!

The reason why this is my fav dungeon is for one its the first dungeon you play as an adult in OoT and its a very big step up in challenge, when I first played OoT and steped fot in this Dungeon you are greeted with this creepy music, a spooky looking structure and 2 Wolfos. This dungoen probably has the best music out of any dungeon in the entire series, its mysterious and creepy at the same time which fits this dungeon perfectly :) One of the most important features of a dungeon is the atmosphere it creates, the Forest Temple did this and more! Also this dungeon was very puzzling and one of the hardest dungeons in the entire series and this is what a dungeon should be!

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Worst Dungeon Ever

We've all had that one dungeon that just get's to us. It's way too hard. It's way to easy. It's just stupid. What is your least favorite dungeon in the whole series and why?

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
Hmmm, I'd prefer to say "least favorite dungeon" because it seems less offensive to those who like the one I don't, but it would have to be the water temple in Twilight Princess. I'ts not that the dungeon is hard, it's just that it gives you no sense of direction. People say Ocarina of Time's Water Temple is hard, but at least in that one all you do is move up a floor at atime; if you have the compass and map abd actually use them then your fine. In Twilight Princess it doesn't even matter if you have them, there is just way too many chests with rupees in them. Well, that's how it is for me anyways.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Easy.....

The Earth Temple from Skyward Sword :/ For a dungeon thats at least 8-9 hours into the game it should offer a reasnable challenge....But NO for me this dungeon was one ofnthe easiest in the entire series, not to mention playing blind I completed this dungeon in about 20 minutes. Am not to fond of fire themed dungeons anyway but this one was just poor, even the music theme wasn't all that impressive plus the item usage in this dungeon was also quite poor.

This in my opinion is everything a dungeon shouod NOT be and I hope Nintendo learns from their mistakes in the future :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The worst ever created dungeon, in my honest onion, would be Skyview Temple. Aside from it feeling like it should have been a full exposure to the game (what I mean by that is it felt like a tutorial -- far too easy), I didn't like the second visit which was just too arbitrary to be meaningful.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
My least favorite

The accursed City in the Sky. My problem was that at different parts of the dungeon you will over the entrance area. One way or another I fell off a ledge and ended up going through the second half of the dungeon four times. I like the boss battle, but the rest of it was filled with tedious things I had to do over again tedious things I had to do over again tedious things I had to do over again.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
The accursed City in the Sky.

Yeah, pretty much. The place is a cluster**** of ideas with maddening music. It's just an abysmal place.

The worst ever created dungeon, in my honest onion, would be Skyview Temple. Aside from it feeling like it should have been a full exposure to the game (what I mean by that is it felt like a tutorial -- far too easy), I didn't like the second visit which was just too arbitrary to be meaningful.

The Skyview Temple is one of the few first dungeons in Zelda that doesn't act as the game's tutorial. You want a dungeon that's a tutorial and way too easy... Inside the Deku Tree lol.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Uuuugh... Anything in Twilight Princess, noteworthy ones being the Temple of Time, the Lakebed Temple, the City in the Sky and the Forest Temple.

Forest Temple in Ocarina of Time. I just don't like it. It makes me want to sleep.

Wind Temple in Wind Waker. Confusing, without Makar for most of it, annoyingly cheap miniboss, too much Deku Leaf, too much Iron Boots, etc.

Temple of the Ocean King, Phantom Hourglass. No comment.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Earth Temple from Wind Waker. The mirror puzzles were annoying and using the Wind Waker got old fast.

Forest Temple in OoT, i always dread it because in my youth i got so stuck and the atmosphere was so tense that it really pushed me down and now everytime i get to it i just dread it and don't enjoy it because i feel as if im gonna get stuck again and never find my way out, i really really really hate it.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Either Skyview Temple from Skyward Sword, or Earth Temple from Skyward Sword. I also dislike Death Mountain (Level 9) from Legend of Zelda due to the large amount of random bombing and many dungeons from Adventure of Link for a poor difficulty curve as the dungeons progressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom