• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Handheld Zelda Game?

What is your favorite handheld Zelda game?

• Link's Awakening

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• Four Swords

• The Minish Cap

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Total voters

Link Master

The Hero's Master
I like Spirit Tracks the best because of the amazing sound track and the whole thing was fun having to dodge other trains or you die and not having to go through the entire tower of Spirits every time you went there because there were stair cases that take you were you were.

RamboZelda

bullets of pure awesome
I love Spirit Tracks so much! Zelda actually has a personality in it, and together with Link is a huge laugh. Plus, it had a good story, plenty of challenges, and had a great soundtrack.

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
Link's Awakening is my favourite by far. It had a deeply intriguing plot, dealing with much more sophisticated themes that bordered on philosophical grounds. While keeping you intrigued with the fairly serious tone of the plot that concerned existence, it would often counter this by breaking the fourth wall, which made the game seem as if it wasn't taking itself seriously. It managed to have a laid-back and tense atmosphere at the same time, which evened out into some mysterious, magical feel to the game.
It had excellent game play, and offered a good challenge, which is an aspect that I find doesn't crop up enough anymore.

W

wideyedwanderer

I thought Link's Awakening is the most well-made hand held Zelda game...the storyline, the gameplay, and it was actually challenging, unlike Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks.

LOVED the final boss/song in spirit tracks it was SO AWESOME! very good combination of music and action in my opinion (esspecially right after you complete the final song to reveal Malladus's weak spot. The game took some things that were wrong with PH (not that there was very many) and fixed it and made lots of the good things better. It made it so you didnt have to do the same floors in the main dungeon (temple of the ocean king, temple of spirits) over and over again. it is my favorite handheld zelda, if not my favorite overall game.

J

juanfeanor

I haven't played LA yet (only the first 2 dungeons). So I say MC, the most addictive Zelda I've played. I used to hate the Kinstone FUsions and the Figurines Collection bot now I enjoy them. Every time I replay it I enjoy it more and more. Actually I'm playing it for the sixth or seventh time: Love MC

D

DarkWizzrobe123

Link's awakening is my favorite hand held zelda game by far. Good storyline, great graphics for that time it came out, great boss music, and great everything. Some parts are a challenge, while the other parts are easy.

Alex Arbiter

That Random Guy
OoS still today I think its vastly better then ST to me. It was like the first, monochrome original

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom